SBS Transit Bus Service 113 is a residential trunk route from Hougang Central Int and looping at Upper Paya Lebar Road, passing through Hougang Avenue 8 and 10, Hougang Street 21, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11.
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Upper Paya Lebar Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 8/10, Hougang St 11/21, Lor Ah Soo|
|Travelling Time||75 – 85 mins|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B10M Mark IV
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||0520 – 0010 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 14 – 16 mins
0831-1659: 11 – 16 mins
1700-1930: 16 – 17 mins
After 1930: 11 – 17 mins
Service 113 primarily serves the residents along Hougang Avenue 1, 6, 8, 10, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11 with connections to Hougang and Kovan MRT Stations. Its catchment area includes large portions of Hougang Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 4 and 5.
The route also calls inside the old Hougang South Bus Interchange (currently Hougang St 21 FC) as an enroute stop. Demand between Kovan MRT and the route’s looping point is supplemented with Shortworking trip 113A during peak hours.
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn) → Hougang Ctrl Int via Hougang St 11
Daily: 0515hrs, 0526hrs
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn) → Hougang Ctrl Int
- Service 113A:
[AM Peak]: Upp Paya Lebar Rd (Blk 161) → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan MRT Stn)
- Service 113A:
[PM Peak]: Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan MRT Stn) → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan MRT Stn) (via Hougang Street 11)
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 113′s fleet comprises a majority of Scania K230UB buses, with smaller numbers of Volvo B10M MkIV and Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses.
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Introduced by the merger of Services 321 and 326, from Hougang Ctrl Int to Lorong Ah Soo (Loop)
- 2004 (27 Mar): Amended to call at the relocated bus stop at Hougang St 21 (Hougang St 21 FC), which was previously known as the former Hougang South Bus Interchange.
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2004: No significant route changes since 2004.