SBS Transit Bus Service 150 is a trunk bus service, operating between Eunos Bus Interchange and Marine Parade. It travels via Still Road, Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and loops at Marine Terrace.
Bus Service 150 commenced operations on Sunday, 20 March 2016 as the 61st route under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
Bus Service 150 provides a new direct bus for the following groups of commuters:
- Residents of estates along Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and Marine Terrace
Direct Bus Connection to/from Eunos MRT Station and amenities in the vicinity.
- Existing passengers of Bus Service 15 who travel between Eunos MRT and Telok Kurau
Greater frequency of buses heading towards Eunos MRT Station
Bus Service 150 also serves the following amenities along its route:
- MRT Station: Eunos MRT
- Tao Nan School
- CHIJ Katong Convent Primary School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Parkway East Hospital
- Kampong Ubi CC
|Bus Service 150: Eunos – Marine Terrace (Loop)|
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Marine Terrace (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Sims Avenue, Still Road, Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road, Marine Crescent and loops at Marine Terrace|
|Traveling Time||17 mins (One-Way), 35 mins (Round Trip)|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-Metre Rigid Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
||0600hrs – 2330hrs|
|0630-0830: 12 mins
0831-1659: 13 – 15 mins
1700-1930: 12 – 13 mins
After 1930: 13 – 15 mins
- Marine Crescent (Block 45) → Eunos Int
Fares: See Bus Fares.
Fleet: See Above
- 2016 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
- 2016 (20 March): Introduced under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), plying from Eunos Bus Interchange and looping at Marine Terrace. Wheelchair accessible at launch.