SBS Transit Bus Service 150 is a trunk bus service, operating between Eunos Bus Interchange and Marine Parade. It travels via Still Road, Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and loops at Marine Terrace.
Bus Service 150 commenced operations on Sunday, 20 March 2016 as the 61st route under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
|Bus Service 150: Eunos – Marine Terrace (Loop)|
|From Eunos||Looping at Marine Terrace|
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Marine Terrace (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Sims Avenue, Still Road, Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road, Marine Crescent and loops at Marine Terrace|
|Route Length||7.7 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
||0600hrs – 2330hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 12 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 14 – 15 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 12 – 15 mins
After 1900hrs: 12 – 15 mins
Bus Service 150 provides a new direct bus for the following groups of commuters:
- Residents of estates along Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and Marine Terrace
Direct Bus Connection to/from Eunos MRT Station and amenities in the vicinity.
- Existing passengers of Bus Service 15 who travel between Eunos MRT and Telok Kurau
Greater frequency of buses heading towards Eunos MRT Station
Bus Service 150 also serves the following amenities along its route:
- Tao Nan School
- CHIJ Katong Convent Primary School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Parkway East Hospital
- Kampong Ubi CC
MRT Station Served
- EW7 Eunos
- Marine Crescent (Blk 45) → Eunos Int
- 2016 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Sengkang – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2016 (20 March): Introduced under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), plying from Eunos Bus Interchange and looping at Marine Terrace. Wheelchair accessible at launch.