SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 241 is a Feeder service operating from Boon Lay Interchange and looping at Jurong West Street 91, passing through Pioneer MRT and Pioneer Road North.
|Route||Boon Lay Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 91 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pioneer MRT, Pioneer Rd North|
|BCM Route Package||Jurong West Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Boon Lay||0600hrs – 0040hrs (Daily)|
|Departure Times from Looping Point||From Jurong West Street 91 (Blk 962)
0500hrs – 0048hrs (Weekdays)
0500hrs – 0054hrs (Sat) | 0500hrs – 0051hrs (Sun/PHs)
|0630-0830: 04 – 11 mins
0831-1659: 02 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 03 – 05 mins
After 1930: 03 – 08 mins
Feeder Service 241 serves residents and schools at Jurong West Neighbourhood 9 (along Jurong West Street 91) to Pioneer MRT and Jurong West Town Centre, while complimenting Service 179 for the bulk of its route, serving residential estates around Pioneer Road North and Jurong West Street 63. It is also the only feeder service to serve Pioneer MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:15am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Jurong West Street 91 (Blk 962) → Boon Lay Int
Daily: 0500hrs – 0600hrs
Short Trip Service:
- Service 241A: Jurong West St 91 (Blk 962) → Jurong West St 63 (Blk 649A)
Weekdays AM Peak hours
Short Trip Service 241A caters to heavy weekday peak hour demand from Jurong West residential estates to Pioneer MRT Station.
MRT Stations served by the route:
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
- 2009 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Jurong West Bus Package.
- 2009 (15 Mar): Introduced as Boon Lay – Jurong West St 92 (Loop) via Pioneer MRT, covering part of 242’s route following route amendment
- 2010 (28 Jun): Shortworking trip 241A introduced
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2014 (Mar): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
External Links & References: