Go-Ahead Feeder Service 354 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Jalan Loyang Besar, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Pasir Ris Close.
Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd (Go-Ahead Singapore) has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit from 18 September 2016 under the Loyang Bus Package.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Jalan Loyang Besar (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 3, Pasir Ris Cl|
|Route Length||4.5 km|
|GCM Route Package
||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||0600hrs – 2450hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 13 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 09 mins
1700-1930: 07 – 09 mins
After 1930: 08 – 15 mins
Feeder Service 354 connects Downtown East and residents of Jalan Loyang Besar to Pasir Ris Town Centre. It is currently the only feeder service from Pasir Ris Interchange. Originally introduced to cover missing links to Pasir Ris Close, this service has been operating on a single bus until 2010 when it was extended to serve the private housing estates along Jalan Loyang Besar.
At the end of Jalan Loyang Besar, buses make a three-point turn to head back to the interchange.
|Loop Service (via Jalan Loyang Besar)|
MRT Stations served by this route:
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997: Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Pasir Ris Close, serving NTUC Downtown East.
- 2010 (25 Apr): Extended to cover Jln Loyang Besar via Pasir Ris Close.
- 2011 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (23 Jun): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (04 May): Last bus extended to 0050hrs daily
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 1997: Pasir Ris Int, Pasir Ris Dr 3, Pasir Ris Cl, Pasir Ris Dr 3, Pasir Ris Int
- Last amended in 2010
External Links and References: