SBS Transit Bus Service 37 is a trunk loop route connecting Tampines to Changi North Crescent, via Tampines Ave 7 and PIE.
|Bus Service 37: Tampines ↺ Changi North Crescent (Loop)
|From Tampines||Looping at Changi North Cres|
||Tampines Bus Interchange ↺ Changi North Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 7, Changi North St 1|
|Route Length||10.7 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Tampines Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Tampines
||0600hrs – 1935hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 09 mins
0831-1659: 09 – 17 mins
1700-1900: 10 – 12 mins
After 1900: 12 mins
Service 37 from Tampines Interchange loops at Changi North Crescent, serving the Changi North Industrial Estate with bus connections to Tampines and a short express sector along the TPE. Service 4 also serves part of the industrial estate and a good alternative during peak hour.
MRT Stations Served:
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Bus Package.
- 1996: Introduced between Tampines Int and Changi North Cres (Loop)
- 2004 (08 Mar): Extension of operating hours: 0615 – 0850 (AM Peak) and 1550 – 1935 (PM Peak).
- 2007 (22 Jan): Converted to full-day route
- 2007 (20 Oct): Calls at three new bus stops at Changi North Cres
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1996: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1996.