SMRT Feeder Service 903 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Train Checkpoint along Woodlands Centre Road, passing through Riverside Road and Marsiling Lane.
Route variant Peak Period Short Service 903P will be withdrawn and replaced by SMRT Bus Service 903M from 13 Jan 2017.
Route:Route Details (Click to expand)
|Bus Service 903: Woodlands ↺ Woodlands Centre Rd (Loop)
||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Riverside Rd, Marsiling Lane|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Buses:
– MAN A24
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0520 – 0100 (Weekdays/Sat)
0530 – 0100 (Sun/PHs)
|0630-0830: 05 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 09 mins
1700-1900: 06 – 08 mins
After 1900: 07 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 903 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Marsling Lane, Marsling Dr, Admiralty Rd and Woodlands Centre Rd, as well as industries at Marsling Industrial Estate, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre, namely Woodlands Regional Bus Interchange & Woodlands MRT Station. Its primary area of service is housing estate of Marsling.
The route serves schools such as Si Ling Secondary School, and also serves community amenities such as Woodlands Community Centre (CC), Marsling Lane (Blk 20) Market & Hawker Centre, Marsling CC and Woodlands Train Checkpoint. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents, schools and public amenities alike, with exceptionally higher demand from the industrial estate during peak hours.
Route variant Peak Period Short Service 903P was introduced in 2015 using Private buses to enhance Bus Service 903. However, 903P only loops at Marsiling Lane, skipping Woodlands Centre Road. In Jan 2017, 903P was replaced with 903M, operated by SMRT Buses. Route details remain the same.
Commuters heading towards Woodlands Centre Road should not board 903M.
MRT Station served:
- Marsiling Drive (Blk 32) → Woodlands Temp Int
- Bus Service 903M: Woodlands Temp Int ↺ Marsiling Lane [From 13 Jan 2017] Weekdays: 0600hrs – 0800hrs, 1730hrs – 2000hrs
Peak Period Short Service Variant:
- Peak Period Short Service 903P: [To be withdrawn on 13 Jan 2017]
Woodlands Temp Int ↺ Marsiling Lane
Introduced 13 Jan 2015 , does not serve the Woodlands Centre Rd sector
Fleet: See Above
- 1982 – 1983: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1983 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1982 (07 Feb): Introduced as Service 372 by SBS, a feeder service within Woodlands Estate. Woodlands Int – Marsiling Road (Loop)
- 1983 (09 Oct): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Services (TIBS)
- 1996 (04 Feb): Renumbered Service 903 and amended to start from Woodlands Regional Int, looping at Woodlands Centre Rd
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (13 Jan): Route variant Bus Service 903M introduced to replace Peak Period Short Service 903P
- 1982: Woodlands Int, Woodlands Centre Rd, Admiralty Rd, Marsiling Dr, Marsiling Lane, Marsiling Rd, Marsiling Dr, Admiralty Rd, Woodlands Centre Rd, Woodlands Rd, Woodlands Int
- 1996: Current routing