SBS Transit Bus Service 91 is a trunk route from Buona Vista and and looping at Ayer Rajah Crescent, passing through Holland Drive and North Buona Vista Road. It has two looping points, one of which is inside the compound of Ayer Rajah Bus Park.
|Route||Buona Vista Bus Terminal ↺ Ayer Rajah Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Holland Drive, North Buona Vista Road|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Volvo B10M Mark IV
Additional double-deck buses during peak hours
|Departure Times from T1||0630 – 2000 (Weekdays)
0630 – 1800 (Saturday)
No operation on Sundays & Public Holidays
|0630-0830: 08 – 15 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 28 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 12 mins
After 1930: 10 – 12 mins
Service 91 serves the Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate with bus connections to One-North and Buona Vista MRT stations. Formerly operating with many double-deck buses and a shortworking trip in the morning (91A), the opening of the Circle Line (Stage 4) has relieved much of the heavy peak hour demand on this route, and it now operates on a mostly single-deck fleet at low frequencies.
This service has a unique portion of route which enters the compound of Ayer Rajah Bus Park to turn around at at Ayer Rajah Cres.
During morning peak hours, buses cross over to this service from Service 74 to supplement demand. This service does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 91 has a fleet of Volvo B10M MkIVs and Mercedes-Benz Citaros. Additional double-deck buses from Service 74 perform cross-over trips to this service during peak hours.
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995: Introduced between Buona Vista and Ayer Rajah Cres (Loop), operating on Weekdays and Saturdays (Day service). Saturdays last bus departure time shortened to 6pm.
- 2012 (09 Apr): No longer calling at the bus stop along Ayer Rajah Crescent, in front of the basement foodcourt (bus stop 18039) as it will be demolished.
- 2014 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1995: No significant route changes since 1995.
External Links & References: