SBS Transit Bus Service 91 is a trunk route from Buona Vista and and looping at Ayer Rajah Crescent, passing through Holland Drive and North Buona Vista Road. It has two looping points, one of which is inside the compound of Ayer Rajah Bus Park.
|Bus Service 91: Buona Vista ↺ Ayer Rajah Crescent (Loop)|
|From Buona Vista||Looping at Ayer Rajah Crescent|
- No Boarding & Alighting at Buona Vista Terminal
||Buona Vista Bus Terminal ↺ Ayer Rajah Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Holland Dr, Ayer Rajah Ave|
|Route Length||6.8 km|
|Traveling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ayer Rajah Bus Park (ARBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Volvo B10M Mark IV
|Departure Times from Buona Vista
||0630hrs – 2000hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)
0630hrs – 1800hrs (Saturdays)
No Operation on Sundays & Public Holidays
|0630-0830: 07 – 14 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 19 mins
1700-1900: 10 – 12 mins
After 1900: 10 – 11 mins
Service 91 serves the Ayer Rajah Industrial Estate with bus connections to one-north and Buona Vista MRT stations. Formerly operating with many double-deck buses and a shortworking trip in the morning (91A), the opening of the Circle Line (Stage 4) has relieved much of the heavy peak hour demand on this route, and it now operates on a mostly single-deck fleet at low frequencies.
This service has a unique portion of route which enters the compound of Ayer Rajah Bus Park to turn around at at Ayer Rajah Cres.
During morning peak hours, buses cross over to this service from Service 74 to supplement demand. This service does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
MRT Stations Served
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 1995: Introduced between Buona Vista and Ayer Rajah Cres (Loop), operating on Weekdays and Saturdays (Day service). Saturdays last bus departure time shortened to 6pm.
- 2012 (09 Apr): No longer calling at the bus stop along Ayer Rajah Crescent, in front of the basement foodcourt (bus stop 18039) as it will be demolished.
- 2014 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1995: No significant route changes since 1995.