In tandem with Shortened Operating Hours along the East West Line (EWL) and North South Line (NSL) in December 2017, several residential services and feeder bus services are having their operating hours extended.
MRT Bridging Bus Services will replace train services during early closure days, where trains will stop running at 11:00 pm at affected stations (Outram Park↔Tuas Link and Jurong East↔Choa Chu Kang). In lieu of additional travel time and to allow commuters to connect from Bridging Bus Services, these extended operating hours will offer commuters last-mile connectivity to their homes well into the late hours.
The extended operating hours will take place on the following days:
- Friday: 8, 15, 22 & 29 December 2017
- Saturday: 9, 16, 23 & 30 December 2017
- Sunday: 10 & 17 December 2017
On Sunday, 24 December 2017 (Christmas Eve) & Sunday, 31 December 2017 (New Year’s Eve), operating hours for Bus Services will be extended separately, under the Eve of Public Holiday extension arrangements.
Extended Bus operating hours:
|Interchange||Connecting From||Bus Service(s)||Last Bus Departure Timing|
|Boon Lay||Shuttle 2||181, 240, 241 & 243G||0130hrs|
|Bukit Batok||Shuttle 4||173A, 189A, 941, 945 & 947||0130hrs|
|Choa Chu Kang||Shuttle 4||300, 301, 302, 307 & 308||0130hrs|
|Clementi||Shuttle 1||282, 284 & 285||0130hrs|
|Jurong East||Shuttle 1,
|51A, 143M, 333, 334 & 335||0130hrs|
External Links & References:
- SMRT Extends Selected Bus Services at Choa Chu Kang Interchange in December 2017 – SMRT
- Extension of operating hours for Services 51A, 181, 240, 241 and 243G in December 2017 – SBS Transit
- Extension of Bus Operating Hours: NSEWL MRT Line closure – Tower Transit
Back to Bus Services