Premium Bus Service 539 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Pasir Ris Drive 4 to Temasek Blvd. The route passes through Pasir Ris Street 21, Pasir Ris Drive 1, TPE, ECP, Robinson Road & Marina Blvd, operating three trips in the morning.
Operations of SBS Transit Premium 539 was transferred to Commute Solutions with changes in timings and routing from 26 Sep 2016.
|Route||Pasir Ris Dr 4 (Opp Blk 216) → Temasek Blvd (Suntec Twr Two)
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris St 21, Dr 1, TPE, ECP, Robinson Rd|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris Dr 4
||0735 – 0745 (Weekdays)|
Premium 539 serves housing estates around Pasir Ris Neighborhoods 1, 2, 4 and 5 in Pasir Ris East with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It is popular with residents of Pasir Ris who would otherwise rely on a long MRT ride to reach the city. Alongside Premium 538, it is one of two (former) SBS Transit Premium services from Pasir Ris.
Due to unknown restrictions, Premium 539 does not ply a shorter express sector via KPE, but travels along TPE, ECP and MCE instead.
With the takeover by Commute Solutions from 26 Sep 2016, Premium 539 was extended to Suntec City via Marina Blvd, skipping Fullerton Square. An additional AM Trip was also added, bringing the total to 3 AM Trips. The fare was also increased to $5.00, from $4.50.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- From Opp Blk 216, Pasir Ris Dr 4: 0735hrs, 0740hrs, 0745hrs.
- Cash: $5.50
- EZ Link Card: $5.00
- Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 539 operates on private coaches.
|Boarding Stops Towards CBD
||Alighting Stops at CBD|
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Pasir Ris Drive 4 → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0745hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.00
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (25 Apr): Second departure introduced at 0735hrs
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.50
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Sep): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd with changes in route & timings.
- 16 Jul 2007 – 23 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Sep 2016 onwards: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd
- TransitLink E-guide