Premium Bus Service 545 is a Premium service operated by APT Travel from Bedok North Avenue 4 to Fullerton Road. The route passes through Bedok North Avenue 1, Bedok South Avenue 1, ECP and Robinson Road, operating two trips in the morning.
Operations for Premium Bus Service 545 has been transferred to APT Travel Pte Ltd from 03 Jan 2017.
|Route||Bedok North Avenue 4 (Blk 95) → Fullerton Road (Fullerton Sq)
|Passes Through||Bedok North Ave 1/South Ave 1, ECP, Robinson Rd|
|Current Operator||APT Travel Pte Ltd|
|Current Fleet||Private Buses|
|Departure Times from Bedok North
||0750 – 0800 (Weekdays)|
Premium 545 serves housing estates around Bedok North Road and Bedok South Road with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It is a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT and other bus routes to reach the city.
In 2014, City Direct 659 was launched between Bedok and Shenton Way, which reduced demand on this service as a more affordable alternative.
Two trips are operated in the mornings, departing Bedok North Avenue 4 (Blk 95) at 7:50am and 8:00am on weekdays.
From 03 Jan 2017, Premium 545 will be operated by APT Travel Pte Ltd, running an additional trip from 0750 to 0800. There will be a total of 3 AM Trips.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Weekends and Public Holidays.
Fare: Flat fare of $4.20. Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: See above.
|Boarding Stops in Bedok
||Alighting Stops in CBD|
- 16 Jul 2007 – 30 Dec 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 3 Jan 2017 onwards: APT Travel Pte Ltd
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Bedok North Avenue 4 → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $2.70
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.30
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.10
- 2010 (30 Jun): Fare reinstated to $3.30
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.50
- 2011 (31 Oct): Second departure introduced at 0750hrs
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (03 Jan): Operations transferred to APT Travel Pte Ltd with 1 additional trip. No longer wheelchair accessible.
- TransitLink E-guide