Premium Bus Service 565 is a Premium service operated by City Transit Pte Ltd from Ah Hood Road to Fullerton Road. The route passes through Jalan Rajah, Kim Keat Road, CTE and Cecil Street, operating two trips in the morning.
City Transit Pte Ltd took over operations of Premium Bus Service 565 from SBS Transit on 29 Aug 2016.
|Route||Ah Hood Road (EASB) → Fullerton Road (Fullerton Sq)|
|Passes Through||Jln Rajah, Kim Keat Rd, CTE, Cecil St|
|Current Operator||City Transit Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Ah Hood Rd
||0745 – 0800 (Weekdays)|
Premium 565 serves the housing estates around Kim Keat and Balestier with bus connections to the CBD. It provides a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT or other bus routes to reach the city.
Currently, Services 131 and 186 also provide connections from St. Michael’s Estate to Shenton Way, but ply a longer route without expressways. From Balestier Road, Service 130 additionally provides connections to Shenton Way alongside 131 and 186.
With the change of operator to City Transit Pte Ltd from 29 Aug 2016, an additional stop was added to the route Opp Maritime House, along Cantonment Rd. Also, an additional AM Trip at 0745hrs was added to cater to the demand which used to be served by a double-decker bus under SBS Transit.
- From EASB, Ah Hood Rd: 0745hrs, 0800hrs
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- EZ-Link: $4.00
- Cash: $4.20
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 565 operates on private coaches.
- 2008 (30 Jun): Introduced as a Premium Service from Ah Hood Rd → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2009 (05 Oct): Amended to ply Cecil Street (previously Robinson Rd)
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare revised to $3.80
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.00
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 Aug): Operations transferred to City Transit Pte Ltd with additional AM Trip & additional stopping point.
- 30 Jun 2008 – 26 Aug 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 29 Aug 2016 onwards: City Transit Pte Ltd