SBS Transit Bus Service 131M is a supplementary trunk service plying from Bukit Merah Interchange and looping at Bukit Purmei Avenue, passing through Lower Delta Road. It is a route variant of Service 131.
|Route||Bukit Merah Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Purmei Avenue (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Bukit Merah, Lower Delta Rd|
|Route Length||4.2 km|
|Travelling Time||24 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bukit Merah Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bukit Merah
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|06:39 – 09:13 & 17:10 – 19:40|
|Loop Service||6.30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||30 – 31 mins||34 mins||24 – 34 mins||32 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Supplementary Service 131M serves residential estates and schools around Bukit Purmei and Lower Delta Road with connections to Jalan Bukit Merah and Bukit Merah Town Centre. It duplicates its parent Service 131 along its entire route, and enhances connectivity for Bukit Purmei residents.
Introduced as a replacement for Feeder Service 275, this route duplicates the withdrawn Service 275 entirely. Both Service 131 and Service 275 were duplicating between Bukit Merah Int and Bukit Purmei Ave since the amendment of Service 131 in 2005. As such, Service 275 had low frequencies until the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) in 2013. To better utilize resources, Service 275 was withdrawn entirely, and Service 131M introduced to take its place, operating only during weekday peak hours.
- From Bukit Merah Bus Interchange
Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
Morning Peak: 06:39, 07:09, 07:40, 08:11, 08:39 & 09:13
Evening Peak: 17:10, 17:34, 18:00, 18:34, 19:08 & 19:40
- Service 131: St. Michael’s Ter ↔ Bukit Merah Int
- 25 Aug 2014 – 9 Dec 2022: SBS Transit Ltd
- 2014 (25 Aug): Introduced between Bt Merah Int and Bt Purmei Ave (Loop) as a peak hour variant of Service 131 on weekdays, replacing Service 275
- 2018 (18 Nov): Start of operations under Bukit Merah Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- 2022 (12 Dec): Service withdrawn. Last day of operations on 9 Dec 2022.
- 2014: Bt Merah Int, Bt Merah Central, Henderson Rd, Jln Bt Merah, Lower Delta Rd, Bt Purmei Ave, Lower Delta Rd, Jln Bt Merah, Henderson Rd, Bt Merah Central and Bt Merah Int.