Diagrams & Posters:
- 1970s – 1973: United Bus Company Pte Ltd
- 1973 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 1971 (11 Apr): Introduced between MacPherson Est and International Rd (Jurong Industrial Estate).
- 1978 (01 Jun): Amended to Jurong Int
- 1988 (23 Oct): Diverted from Clementi Road to Commonwealth Avenue West and Clementi Avenue 6
- 1990 (01 July): Extended to Boon Lay Int and Eunos Int.
- 2006 (18 Jul): Amended to Boon Lay Temp Int
- 2009 (27 Dec): Amended to air-conditioned Boon Lay Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2011 (04 Sep): No longer calls at the bus stop after Moonstone Lane along Serangoon Rd due to the closure of Whampoa North.
- 2011 (26 Jun): Amended to Lor Bengkok due to the temporary closure of Circuit Link for Downtown Line construction works
- 2011 (26 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (19 Nov): Relaunch of shortworking trip 154A on weekday mornings.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (Jun): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2016 (16 Oct): Reinstated to ply Circuit Link instead of Lor Bengkok.
- 2018 (15 Oct): Short Trip Service 154B extended to start from Boon Lay Int instead of Clementi Stn.
- Refer to this article
- 1990: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1990.
Pages: 1 2