The route operates from Woodlands Bus Interchange and ends at Woodlands Avenue 8 (Bef Admiralty Rd West), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
→ Bef Admiralty Rd West
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub → Woodlands Avenue 8 (Bef Admiralty Rd West)
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 9|
|Route Length||3.7 km|
|Travelling Time||20 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
|07:35 – 07:41|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 169B is a trunk service operating from Woodlands Bus Interchange and ends at Woodlands Avenue 8 (Bef Admiralty Rd West).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 169 from Woodlands MRT/Interchange to both Republic Polytechnic and industrial areas in Woodlands North. The route serves industries and offices along Woodlands Avenue 9 and Avenue 8, including Woodlands Industrial Park.
MRT Station Served
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- From Woodlands Int:
Weekdays: 07:35 & 07:41
Gallery (Tower Transit):
Gallery (SMRT Buses) at Page 2.
- 2019 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2019 (25 Feb): Introduced from Woodlands Temp Int to Woodlands Ave 8 (Bef Admiralty Rd West) during weekday morning peak hours
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package