- 29 Nov 1992 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1992 (29 Nov): Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Geylang Lor 1 Ter under Transitlink Integration Exercise Phase 10.
- 1993 (23 May): Merged with Service 4 and extended to St Michael’s Terminal under Transitlink Integration Exercise Phase 13.
- 1994: Skips bus stop outside Kallang Stn along Sims Ave
- 1999: Serves new pair of bus stops (75349/75341) along Bedok Reservoir Rd
- 2001 (18 Feb): Serves new staggered bus stop (50038) along Thomson Rd
- 2002: Serves new pair of bus stops (84639/84631) along Bedok Reservoir Rd
- 2003 (21 Jun): Amended to ply Jln Besar, Kitchener Rd and Serangoon Rd as part of NEL rationalisation (Phase 1)
- 2004 (27 Apr): Amended to u-turn near Geylang Rd/Kallang Rd with the conversion of Lor 1 Geylang to one-way traffic
- 2004 (06 Dec): Amended to reinstated Lor 1 Geylang
- 2006 (26 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB), the first WAB route in Singapore
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (24 Apr): Amended to ply Jalan Tenteram for both directions of the route.
- Refer to this article
- 2016: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2016.
Pages: 1 2