- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Bus Package.
- 1983: Introduced by SBS as the first feeder service in Tampines New Town, Tampines Ave 5 Ter – Tampines Ave 2 (Loop)
- 1987 (29 Nov): Amended to terminate at Tampines Int and extended to Tampines Street 22
- 1988 (19 Jun): Extended to serve Tampines Street 11.
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2014 (23 Jun): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Tampines amended from 0045hrs to 0050hrs.
- Refer to this article
- 1988: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1988.
Pages: 1 2