Gallery (SBS Transit)
Gallery (SBS Transit posters)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 24 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 25 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1996: Introduced as Intratown 812, merged from services 802 and 803. Intra-town service between Yishun Int and Yishun Ave 3/St 61.
- 2007 (06 May): Calls at the new pair of bus stops at Blk 774 & Opposite Blk 774 along Yishun Ring Road.
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int. West loop starting stop amended to Opp Blk 201 along Yishun Central.
- 2015 (24 May): Calls at the new pair of bus stops at & Opp Yishun SAFRA along Yishun Central.
- 2016 (20 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (25 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package. Renamed Townlink 812 from Intratown 812.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 812T from 812E. Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub
Pages: 1 2