Tower Transit Bus Service 882 is a trunk route from Sembawang Interchange and looping at Sembawang Park located at Sembawang Road End, passing through Canberra Road, Wellington Circle and Montreal Drive.
Tower Transit operates this bus service from 3 Oct 2021, under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package.
↺ Sembawang Rd (Loop)
|Route||Sembawang Bus Interchange ↺ Sembawang Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Sembawang Way, Wellington Circle, Montreal Dr|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz OC500LE
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Sembawang
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:20 – 23:45||05:45 – 23:30|
||9 – 12 mins||10 – 12 mins||10 – 11 mins||10 – 12 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 882 is a largely residential route serving Sembawang Estate and Sembawang Road with bus connections to key transport nodes at Sembawang MRT and Bus Interchange. The route loops at Sembawang Road End, and also serves Wellington Primary School, Sembawang CC, Sembawang Park and the Boy’s Brigade and Girl’s Brigade Campsite.
The route’s limited coverage within the Sembawang estate, along with low-density housing along Sembawang Road, results in moderate passenger demand that is concentrated within the Sembawang estate.
Regular double-deck bus deployments were first observed on 10 May 2021, with a single trip operated on weekday mornings.
MRT Station Served
- NS11 Sembawang
- Montreal Link (Blk 590A) → Sembawang Int
Weekdays: 06:38, 06:49, 06:59 & 07:19
Short Trip Service
- Service 882A: Sembawang Interchange → Montreal Link (Blk 592A)
Weekdays: 18:09 – 19:11
Gallery (SMRT Buses) at Page 2.
- 2005 – 02 Oct 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 03 Oct 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2005 (20 Nov): Introduced between Sembawang Int and Sembawang Rd (Loop), replacing the deleted sectors of Service 167
- 2009 (24 May): Amended to ply Sembawang Dr, Sembawang Way, Canberra Rd, Wellington Circle, Montreal Dr and Montreal Link, skipping Canberra Link
- 2013 (21 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2021 (03 Oct): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package