SMRT Feeder Bus Service 912M is a peak hour supplementary bus service from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Street 41, passing through Woodlands Avenue 5, 2 and 1. Operating during weekday peak hours, it runs alongside Feeder 912 and alleviates crowding on high-demand sectors during peak hours. The route was renumbered from Peak Period Short Service 912P. Service 912M does not serve Woodlands Train Checkpoint & Woodlands Centre Road.
Service 912M serves Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 Jun 2021.
↺ Woodlands St 41 (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Street 41 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 1|
|Route Length||6.5 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
|06:08 – 08:10 & 16:54 – 19:22|
|20 mins||–||20 mins||–|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services|
Service 912M is a supplementary service duplicating Feeder 912, serving between Woodlands Int and Woodlands St 41 during the weekday peak hours. It is a shorter version of 912’s West Loop and Short Trip Service 912B, which loops at Woodlands Centre Road.
This bus service was renumbered from Peak Period Short Service 912P under the Changes in Peak Period Short Services in September 2016. Under the Bus Contracting Model (BCM), Peak Period Short Services (PPSS) were converted to supplementary bus services to be operated by the parent route operator.
MRT Stations Served
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- Service 912: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 / Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)
- Service 912A: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 (Loop)
- Service 912B: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Centre Rd (Loop)
- 01 Sep 2016 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2016 (01 Sep): Re-numbered from Peak Period Short Service (PPSS) 912P as a peak hour service between Woodlands Temp Int and Woodlands St 41 (Loop)
- 2019 (24 Jun): Serves additional bus stop opposite Fuchun Community Club along Woodlands Ave 1
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub