- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (08 Dec): Merged from existing Feeder services 904 and 906, Intra-town service from Woodlands Regional Int to Woodlands Dr 50/Checkpoint terminus (Loop)
- 2003 (16 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping Woodlands Checkpoint Terminus.
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 913T from 913E. Intratown branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2018 (16 Dec): Start of regular Double Decker Bus deployments
- 2019 (17 Mar): Amended to loop at Marsiling MRT Station & Woodlands Street 13 for West Loop, skipping Woodlands Train Checkpoint area.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Woodlands amended from 0100hrs to 0105hrs.
- Refer to this article
- 2019: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2019.
Pages: 1 2