- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (12 Jul): Introduced between Woodlands Regional Int and Marina Centre Ter.
- 1999 (26 Dec): Amended to Jelebu Rd, Petir Rd and Pending Rd, skipping part of Bt Panjang Rd
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (16 Feb): Alexander Dennis Enviro 500 double-decker buses deployed.
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (11 Dec): Serves the new Bus Stop 43991 – Opp Blk 635A, Woodlands Road
- 2017 (28 May): Calls at relocated bus stop 47071 Bef Mandai Rd and no longer calls at bus stop 45081 Opp Mandai Rd along Woodlands Rd.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Change in stopping point along Jelebu Rd
- 2018 (10 Jun): Calls at a new bus stop along Woodlands Road (44999 Bef Yew Tee Flyover)
- 2018 (28 Oct): Route variant Express 960e launched; Calls at temporary co-sharing bus stop 40031 Newton FC along Bukit Timah Rd
- 2019 (24 Feb): Calls at reinstated bus stop 40021 – Bef Winstedt Rd along Bukit Timah Rd
Pages: 1 2