- 1997 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1997 (24 Nov): Introduced by TIBS plying Woodlands Regional Int – Woodlands Link (Loop), operating during the peak hours: 0630-0930 on Mon-Sat, 1630-1945 on Mon-Fri, 1130-1400 on Sat.
- 2007 (30 Jul): Extension of operation hours for a trial period of 6 months, eventually became a permanent arrangement: 0600-2245 on Mon-Fri, 0600-1600 on Sat
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2013 (31 Aug): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1600hrs to 1630hrs
- 2014 (05 Apr): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1630hrs to 1700hrs
- 2015 (12 Jan): Alexander Dennis Enviro 500 double-decker bus deployed.
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- Refer to this article
- 1997: No significant route changes since 1997.
Pages: 1 2