- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2000 (20 Aug): Introduced between Bukit Panjang Int and Shenton Way Ter
- 2012 (29 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amended for the construction of Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub. Terminus relocated to Bukit Panjang Temporary Bus Park, Shenton Way-bound trips start from Petir Road (44851 Bukit Panjang Station); Bukit Panjang-bound trips terminate at Jebulu Road (44631 Opp Bt Panjang Plaza).
- 2015 (27 Dec): Calls at Blk 184 instead of Blk 183 along Bt Panjang Rd towards Shenton Way as part of DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements. Also calls at Hillview Station along Upp Bt Timah Rd
- 2017 (25 Jun): Amended to relocated Shenton Way Bus Terminal
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang ITH
- Refer to this article
- 2000: No significant route changes since 2000.
Pages: 1 2