- 2013 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2013 (18 Mar): Introduced as a bidirectional AM/PM-Peak hour service from Choa Chu Kang to Central Blvd under the BSEP. Operates two trips on weekday mornings at 7:40am and 7:50am, and weekday evenings at 6:15pm and 6:30pm. Charges Express fares under the Distance-Based Fare scheme.
- 2013 (01 Dec): Calls at a new bus stop (03529 Downtown Stn) along Central Blvd
- 2014 (17 Feb): Morning departures re-timed from 0740hrs and 0750hrs to 0730hrs and 0745hrs
- 2014 (29 Sep): Marina South Area Route Amendments: PM trips of 982E towards Choa Chu Kang begins from the relocated bus stop 03539 Marina Bay Station along Central Blvd.
- 2015 (02 Feb): Route extension to Keat Hong Close announced, effective 16 Feb 2015. Proposed extension subsequently postponed to April 2015
- 2015 (27 Apr): Extended to serve an additional pair of bus stops along the extended Choa Chu Kang Ave 5, without serving stops along Keat Hong Close
- 2017 (17 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2015: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2015.
Pages: 1 2