Shuttle Bus Services between Changi Airport—Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal are arranged by the Changi Airport Group.
The service is operated daily and connects Changi Airport to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT), the gateway to nearby Indonesian islands of Batam and Bintan, offering travellers a seamless transfer onward to ferry services offered from TMFT.
|Changi Airport ↔ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
|From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal||0800hrs – 2100hrs||Every 30 minutes|
|From Changi Airport Terminal 1, Coach Stand Lot 9||0630hrs – 1930hrs|
|From Changi Airport Terminal 4, Coach Stand Lot 9||0639hrs – 1939hrs|
|Changi Airport—Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal Shuttle|
|From Changi Airport||From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal|
- Buses operate on a frequency of 30 minutes.
- $3 one-way per passenger
(Payable by Cash or EZ-Link Card. No change is given.)
- 2017 (01 Jun): Service introduced
- 2017 (31 Oct): Amended to call at Terminal 4 in both directions; trips re-timed
- 2018 (01 Sep): Revision of timings
- 2019 (April / May): Revision of timings & change in pick-up / drop-off points
External Links and References:
Back to Shuttle Bus Services