Premium Bus Service 560 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Pandan Valley to Temasek Blvd. The route passes through Mount Sinai Rise, Ulu Pandan Road, AYE, Cecil Street and Marina Blvd, operating two trips in the morning.
Commute Solutions LLP has taken over operations of Premium 560 from SBS Transit Ltd from 26 Sep 2016, with changes in routing & trips.
|Route||Pandan Valley (Pandan Valley) → Temasek Blvd (Suntec Tower Two)
|Passes Through||Mount Sinai Rise, Ulu Pandan Rd, AYE, Cecil St, Marina Blvd|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Pandan Valley
||0745 – 0755 (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
Premium 560 serves the private estates around Mount Sinai and Ulu Pandan with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It provides a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT or other bus routes to reach the city. From Ulu Pandan Road, SMRT Service 75 also provides bus connections to the city.
Two trips are originally operated in the mornings, with a third trip added from 8 Jun 2015 under SBS Transit.
With the takeover of operations by Commute Solutions from 26 Sep 2016, the route was extended to Marina Blvd and Temasek Blvd. The number of trips was also reduced to 2 from 3.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- From Pandan Valley, Pandan Valley: 0745hrs & 0755hrs
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $4.70
- Cash: $7.00
- Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 560 operates on private coaches.
|Boarding Stops Towards CBD
||Alighting Stops at CBD|
- 2008 (21 Apr): Introduced as a Premium Service from Pandan Valley → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2009 (05 Oct): Amended to ply Cecil Street (previously Robinson Rd)
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2011 (27 Dec): Second departure introduced at 0745hrs
- 2013 (26 Aug): Departures re-timed to 0745hrs and 0755hrs to cater to heavy traffic conditions
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2015 (08 Jun): Third departure introduced at 0750hrs
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Sep): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd. Route extended to Temasek Blvd with trip reduction & fare revision.
- 2017 (03 Jan): Cash fare revised to $7.00
- 21 Apr 2008 – 23 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Sep 2016 onwards: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd