This article lists the various models of rolling stock operated on rail lines in Singapore. All Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rail Transit (LRT) assets, inclusive of rolling stock, are owned by the Land Transport Authority (LTA), and operated by rail operators SMRT Corporation and SBS Transit.
Under the New Rail Financing Framework (NRFF), the LTA owns and make decisions on building-up, replacement and upgrading of rolling stock, while the Rail Operators remains responsible for maintenance. Previously, Rail Operators owned, maintained and made decisions on building-up, replacement and upgrading.
In addition, several private organizations operate their own rolling stock on train lines which do not form part of the rail network. These are listed under the Others section.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries C151
- Siemens C651
- Kawasaki-Nippon Sharyo C751B
- Kawasaki-Sifang C151A
- Kawasaki-Sifang C151B
- Kawasaki-Sifang C151C
- Bombardier Movia CR151 (Future)
- Bombardier Innovia APM 100 (C801)
- Bombardier Innovia APM 100 (C801A)
- Bombardier Innovia APM 300 (C801B)
- Mitsubishi Crystal Mover (C810)
- Mitsubishi Crystal Mover (C810A)
- New Trains Ordered in 2021 (Future)
External Links & References
Back to Trains