Premium Bus Service 545 is a Premium service operated by APT Travel from Bedok North Avenue 4 to Fullerton Road. The route passes through Bedok North Avenue 1, Bedok South Avenue 1, ECP and Robinson Road, operating one trip in the morning.
|Route||Bedok North Avenue 4 (Blk 95) → Fullerton Road (Fullerton Sq)|
|Passes Through||Bedok North Rd, Bedok South Rd, Robinson Rd|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|Current Operator||APT Travel Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Bedok North Ave 4
||08:00 (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||Flat Fare: $4.20
(EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card / Cash)
Premium 545 serves housing estates around Bedok North Road and Bedok South Road with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It is a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT and other bus routes to reach the city.
In 2014, City Direct 659 was launched between Bedok and Shenton Way, which reduced demand on this service as a more affordable alternative.
The route was originally introduced by SBS Transit, with two trips are operated in the mornings, at 7:50am and 8:00am on weekdays. APT Travel took over operations of the route with 3 trips at 7:50am, 7:55am and 8:00am from 3 Jan 2017. Subsequently, the number of trips was reduced back to 2 and reduced further to 1 in 2022.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- From Bedok North Ave 4 (Blk 95): 08:00
Flat Fare: $4.20
- 16 Jul 2007 – 30 Dec 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 3 Jan 2017 – Present: APT Travel Pte Ltd
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Bedok North Avenue 4 → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $2.70
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.30
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.10
- 2010 (30 Jun): Fare reinstated to $3.30
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.50
- 2011 (31 Oct): Second departure introduced at 0750hrs
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (03 Jan): Operations transferred to APT Travel Pte Ltd with 1 additional trip. No longer wheelchair accessible.
- ? – Reduction in AM Trips from 3 to 2.
- 2022 – Reduction in AM Trips from 2 to 1