NUS Shuttle Service BTC is a shuttle bus route operating between the National University of Singapore (NUS)’s Kent Ridge Campus and Bukit Timah Campus.
Trips heading towards Bukit Timah Campus will be reflected as BTC1, while trips heading towards Kent Ridge and will be reflected as BTC2 for buses with electronic route signs. As this route calls at the Kent Ridge Crescent (Museum) bus stop twice in a single trip, commuters heading towards Bukit Timah should look out for the correct suffix BTC1.
This service does not operate on Sundays & Public Holidays.
BTC2 departures from NUS Bukit Timah Campus (Oei Tiong Ham Bldg) on NUS School Term Weekdays at 2140hrs and 2200hrs will call at the following additional stops after Botanic Gardens MRT Station in replacement for not calling at Museum, Kent Ridge Crescent:
- Prince George’s Park Residences, Prince George’s Park;
- Opp Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library, Business Link;
- Ventus / Opp Lecture Theatre 13, Kent Ridge Drive
- Computer Centre, Kent Ridge Crescent
- Opp Yusuf Ishak House, Kent Ridge Crescent
- NUS Raffles Hall, Kent Ridge Crescent
||Kent Ridge Bus Terminal ↺ NUS Bukit Timah Campus (Oei Tiong Ham Bldg)|
|Passes Through||Kent Ridge Crescent, Prince George’s Park, Botanic Gardens MRT|
|Current Operator||ComfortDelgro Bus|
|Current Fleet||Volvo B9L single deck buses
|Departure Times from Kent Ridge Ter
||0720hrs — 2130hrs (Weekdays)
0830hrs — 1230hrs (Saturdays)
|Departure Times from Bukit Timah Campus||0750hrs — 2200hrs (Weekdays)
0900hrs — 1330hrs (Saturdays)
0720hrs – 2130hrs
|0720 – 0900: 20 mins
0900 – 1200: 30 mins
1200 – 1400: 20 mins
1400 – 1700: 30 mins
1700- 2000: 20 mins
2000 – 2130: 30 mins
|0720 – 2130: 30 mins|
0830hrs – 1230hrs
|0830 – 1230: 60 mins||0830 – 1230: 60 mins|
- 2010: Diverted to Kent Ridge Ter with the demolishing of Kent Vale Ter. Two additional stops along Clementi Road, no boarding or alighting at Kent Ridge.
- NUS Office of Campus Amenities
Back to NUS Shuttle Bus Services