For Service 225G in the reverse direction, check out Service 225W.
SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 225G is a Feeder service operating from Bedok Interchange and looping at Bedok North Street 3, passing through Bedok North Avenue 1 and 2 in a clockwise loop fashion. Service 225W plies a similar route in the anti-clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 1 of Service 225, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 225G instead of 225 in October 2019.
Service 225G serves a new bus stop along Bedok North St 1 from 12 Dec 2021.
↺ Bedok North St 3 (Loop)
|Route||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bedok Nth Ave 1, Bedok Nth Ave 2|
|Route Length||3.2 km|
|Travelling Time||20 – 25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Bedok
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:05 – 00:40||05:15 – 00:40|
|Weekdays||3 – 5 mins||3 – 12 mins||3 – 6 mins||4 – 12 mins|
|Saturdays||4 – 7 mins||4 – 9 mins||5 – 7 mins||6 – 12 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||4 – 7 mins||5 – 8 mins||4 – 6 mins||5 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 225G connects the residential neighbourhoods around Bedok North to Bedok Town Centre, mainly Neighbourhoods 4 and 5.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bedok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- EW5 Bedok
- Service 225W: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
- 1979 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 1979 (14 Oct): Introduced between Bedok Int and Bedok North St 3 (Loop) via Bedok North Ave 2
- 1982 (09 Oct): Amended to ply via Bedok North Ave 1 before Bedok North St 3, switching routes with Service 225W
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int
- 2012 (11 Mar): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 204 along Bedok North Int
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to Bedok Integrated Transport Hub; Skips bus stop outside Blk 204 along Bedok North Interchange
- 2017 (16 Oct): First bus brought forward from 0515hrs to 0505hrs on Weekdays & Saturdays
- 2021 (12 Dec): Serves a new bus stop after Heartbeat @ Bedok along Bedok Nth St 1