For Service 225G in the reverse direction, check out Service 225W.
SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 225G is a Feeder service operating from Bedok Interchange and looping at Bedok North Street 3, passing through Bedok North Avenue 1 and 2 in a clockwise loop fashion. Service 225W plies a similar route in the anti-clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 1 of Service 225, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 225G instead of 225 in October 2019.
||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Bedok North Avenue 1, Bedok North Avenue 2|
|Route Length||3.2 km|
|Travelling Time||20 – 25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-Deck Buses:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single-Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bedok
||0505hrs – 0040hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0515hrs – 0040hrs (Sundays / Public Holidays)
|Frequency||0630hrs – 0830hrs: 03 – 05 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 03 – 12 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 03 – 06 mins
After 1900hrs: 04 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 225G connects the residential neighbourhoods around Bedok North to Bedok Town Centre, mainly Neighbourhoods 4 and 5.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bedok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- EW5 Bedok
- Service 225W: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1970s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 1970s: Introduced as [Bedok Interchange – Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)]
- 1980/81: Anti-clockwise loop introduced as 225 (White Plate). Original route was renamed as 225 (Green Plate).
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int
- 2012 (11 Mar): 225G calls at new bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to the new Bedok Int, 225G skips bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2017 (16 Oct): First bus for 225G brought forward from 0515hrs to 0505hrs on Weekdays & Saturdays.