For Service 225G in the reverse direction, check out Service 225W.
SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 225G is a Feeder service operating from Bedok Interchange and looping at Bedok North Street 3, passing through Bedok North Avenue 1 and 2 in a clockwise loop fashion. Service 225W plies a similar route in the anti-clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 1 of Service 225, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 225G instead of 225 in October 2019.
||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Bedok North Avenue 1, Bedok North Avenue 2|
|Route Length||3.2 km|
|Travelling Time||20 – 25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-Deck Buses:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single-Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bedok
||0505hrs – 0040hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0515hrs – 0040hrs (Sundays / Public Holidays)
|Frequency||0630hrs – 0830hrs: 03 – 05 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 03 – 12 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 03 – 06 mins
After 1900hrs: 04 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 225G connects the residential neighbourhoods around Bedok North to Bedok Town Centre, mainly Neighbourhoods 4 and 5.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings for Service 225G will be extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
MRT Station Served
- EW5 Bedok
- Service 225W: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1970s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 1970s: Introduced as [Bedok Interchange – Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)]
- 1980/81: Anti-clockwise loop introduced as 225 (White Plate). Original route was renamed as 225 (Green Plate).
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int
- 2012 (11 Mar): 225G calls at new bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to the new Bedok Int, 225G skips bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2017 (16 Oct): First bus for 225G brought forward from 0515hrs to 0505hrs on Weekdays & Saturdays.