Premium Bus Service 566 was a Premium service operated by BT&Tan Transport Pte Ltd from Meyer Road to Marina Blvd. The route passes through ECP and Robinson Road, operating two trips in the morning.
Service information for Premium 566 was removed from the Land Transport Authority’s MyTransport App as of January 2022.
||Meyer Rd (House 189) → Marina Blvd (Marina Bay Financial Ctr)|
|Passes Through||Robinson Rd|
|Travelling Time||25 mins|
|Former Operator||BT&Tan Transport Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Meyer Rd
||0750hrs – 0825hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card: $4.50 | Cash: $7.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 566 serves the private estates and condominiums around Meyer Road with bus connections to the CBD. With no full-day bus services at Meyer Road, it provides an alternative route for residents who would otherwise have to catch a bus from Mountbatten Road. Strides Transportation Premium 547 also serves the Meyer Road – CBD route, but charges a higher fare of $5.50.
Commuters may also pre-book passes from the ShareTransport App.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- AM Peak from House 189, Meyer Road: 0750hrs & 0825hrs
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $4.50
- Cash: $7.00
- 30 Jun 2008 – 01 Aug 2014: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Aug 2014 – 2021: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd
- 2021 – Present: BT&Tan Transport Pte Ltd
- 2008 (30 Jun): Introduced as a Premium Service from Meyer Rd → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare revised to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP
- 2014 (04 Aug): Operator transferred to Commute Solutions. Departure timings revised to 7:50am and 8:25am, route amended to skip Fullerton Road and ply Marina Boulevard. Fares revised to $4.00 by card and $4.50 by cash.
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2017 (03 Jan): Cash fare revised to $7.00
- 2021: Operations officially transferred from Commute Solutions to BT&Tan Transport Pte Ltd
- 2022: Route information removed from LTA website
- Premium Bus Services Update from 1st January 2022 – Commute Solutions
- Premium Bus Services – Commute Solutions
- Premium Bus Services Update from 4th January 2021 – Commute Solutions
- Transport Tools – Land Transport Authority