Premium Bus Service 566 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Meyer Road to Marina Blvd. The route passes through ECP and Robinson Road, operating two trips in the morning.
||Meyer Rd (House 189) → Marina Blvd (Marina Bay Financial Ctr)|
|Passes Through||Robinson Rd|
|Travelling Time||25 mins|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Meyer Rd
||0750hrs – 0825hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card: $4.50 | Cash: $7.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 566 serves the private estates and condominiums around Meyer Road with bus connections to the CBD. With no full-day bus services at Meyer Road, it provides an alternative route for residents who would otherwise have to catch a bus from Mountbatten Road. Strides Transportation Premium 547 also serves the Meyer Road – CBD route, but charges a higher fare of $5.50.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- AM Peak from House 189, Meyer Road: 0750hrs & 0825hrs
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $4.50
- Cash: $7.00
- 2008 (30 Jun) – 2014 (01 Aug): SBS Transit Ltd
- 2014 (04 Aug) onwards: Commute Solutions LLP
- 2008 (30 Jun): Introduced as a Premium Service from Meyer Rd → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare revised to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP
- 2014 (04 Aug): Operator transferred to Commute Solutions. Departure timings revised to 7:50am and 8:25am, route amended to skip Fullerton Road and ply Marina Boulevard. Fares revised to $4.00 by card and $4.50 by cash.
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2017 (03 Jan): Cash fare revised to $7.00