Go-Ahead Bus Service 6 is an industrial route connecting Pasir Ris with Loyang Industrial Estate. The service does not operate on Sundays and Public holidays.
↺ Loyang Cres (Loop)
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Loyang Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Drive 3, Loyang Way|
|Route Length||11.4 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Double-deck buses|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|06:20 – 19:30||06:20 – 15:00||No Operation|
|Loop Service||7 – 8 mins||7 – 17 mins||7 – 8 mins||8 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Introduced in 1993, Service 6 is an industrial route linking Pasir Ris Town Centre with Loyang Industrial Estate, while also serving residential estates along Pasir Ris Drive 3. In parallel with normal commuting patterns, much of its demand is encountered during the peak hours when workers commute between the Loyang Industrial Estate and transport nodes at Pasir Ris. As such, most buses operate on the split shift, which results in low frequencies during off-peak hours.
This service operates until 3:00pm on Saturday afternoons, and does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
On the eves of Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year, the operating hours are the same as Saturday’s.
MRT Station Served:
- EW1 Pasir Ris
Gallery (SBS Transit)
- 1993 – 2001: Singapore Bus Service Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1993 (25 Oct): Introduced as a peak hour loop service on weekdays and Saturdays between Pasir Ris and Loyang Crescent, serving Loyang Industrial Estate. Operated from 0600 to 0900 hours during AM peak and from 1630 to 1930 hours (weekdays) and 1200 to 1500 hours (Saturdays) during PM peak.
- 1994 (24 Oct): Converted to day service, with first bus revised to 0620 hours
- 2003: Serves new bus stop opposite Loyang Ind Est along Loyang Ave
- 2004 (20 Dec): Amended to ply Loyang Way and Loyang Ave towards Pasir Ris Int
- 2013 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go-Ahead Singapore
- 2023 (26 Feb): Amended to ply a bus-only corridor along Loyang Ave with the partial closure of Loyang Ave to facilitate the construction of Loyang Viaduct & Loyang MRT station on the Cross Island MRT Line.
Back to Bus Services