- 2015 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2015 (27 Dec): Introduced under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), plying between Bukit Panjang and Yew Tee as part of the DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements. Wheelchair-accessible at launch.
- 2016 (24 Apr): Temporary Supplementary Bus Service 979M launched, from Bt Panjang Temp Bus Park and looping at Choa Chu Kang North 5. Wheelchair accessible at launch.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang ITH.
- 2018 (22 Jul): Amended to ply Stagmont Ring & Choa Chu Kang Link instead of KJE. Route variant 979M withdrawn.
- 2020 (13 Apr): Last bus timing from Bukit Panjang Int extended from 2345hrs to 000hrs on weekdays, except public holidays.
- Refer to this article
- 2018: Amended to Stagmont Ring & Choa Chu Kang Link
Pages: 1 2