Bus Service JPO1 is suspended from 18 March 2020 to 31 March 2020.
Causeway Link Route JPO1 is a shopping & leisure bus service operated by Johor Bahru-based bus operator Handal Indah, plying between JB Sentral Bus Terminal and Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) up north. The route also serves the Tampoi, Skudai and Senai towns en route.
|Route||JB Sentral Bus Terminal ↔ Johor Premium Outlets|
|Passes Through||Larkin Ter (two trips only), Tampoi, Skudai, Senai town|
|Fare||Section fare payment, RM4.50 (Max) in either direction|
|Current Operator||Handal Indah Sdn Bhd (Causeway Link)|
|Common Fleet||Scania K250IB
|Departure Times||From JB Sentral (Daily):
0900* 1145 1420 1710 2000
From JPO (Daily):
1015 1300 1545 1830 2100*
* = Trips passing through Larkin Terminal
Route JPO1 is a shopping & leisure route connecting the JB Sentral area with the shopping outlet of Johor Premium Outlets (JPO). The route benefits locals and tourists alike with an affordable bus route to JPO (near Senai) and various destinations along its route. Twelve departures are operated daily; six departing from both ends of the route.
The route incorporates a non-stop sector between JB Sentral and Bandar Baru Uda, and proceeds to serve as a local bus route to JPO by calling at every bus stop along its route. However, due to the presence of many other bus routes along the same stretch of road, buses tend to skip a majority of stops on the way to JPO. As a transport node, JB Sentral offers plenty of bus connections to other parts of Johor Bahru.
Two departures each day serve an additional stop at Larkin Bus Terminal, namely the 9:00am departure from JB Sentral and the 9:00pm departure from JPO.
- JB Sentral: Bus terminal on the ground floor of JB Sentral Railway Station, berths 1 / 2
- Larkin: Causeway Link bus berths
- JPO: Coach boarding point
- The 9:00am departure from JB Sentral and 9:00pm departure from JPO will serve Larkin Bus Terminal, skipping Danga Bay.
Charges section fares.
|Cash Fares towards JPO||Cash Fares towards JB Sentral|
|JB Sentral – Larkin: RM1.50
JB Sentral – JPO: RM4.50
|JPO – JB Sentral: RM4.50
Larkin – JB Sentral: RM1.50
JPO1 frequently utilizes a full fleet of SKSbus SA12-300 buses and SKSbus-bodied Scania K310IB buses.
|Direction 1||Direction 2|
Special Departures via:
Special Departures via:
- 2018 (01 Jun): Reduction of trips from 6 to 5 trips daily (in each direction)
External Links & References:
- Route JPO1 – Causeway Link
- Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam Iskandar Malaysia (PAIM)
- Landmarks and street names from Google Maps and Streetdirectory.com