SBS Transit Bus Service 63M is a trunk route running from Eunos Interchange and looping at MacPherson Estate, passing through Ubi Avenue 1. Its parent route is Service 63, and was intended to replace Shortworking Trip 63A. On 13th July 2014, the route was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
|Bus Service 63M: Eunos – Circuit Road (Loop)|
|From Eunos||Looping at Circuit Road|
||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Circuit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Ubi Avenue 1|
|Route Length||12.6 km|
|Traveling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
||0535hrs – 0030hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 14 mins
0831-1659: 11 – 18 mins
1700-1900: 14 – 16 mins
After 1900: 10 – 14 mins
Service 63M is a supplementary route of Service 63, helping to ease high demand for Service 63 between Eunos MRT and the industrial estates around Ubi. It originally operated only during weekday AM and PM Peak hours, and from 12:10am to 12:25am daily as two additional trips out of Eunos Interchange after the last bus of Service 63 has departed.
On 13th July 2014, Service 63M was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), with additional BSEP buses supplemented but no change in route. This was the first time that an extension of service hours has been classified under the BSEP.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 63: Eunos Int ↺ Jln Rumah Tinggi
- 2012 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2012 (12 Mar): Introduced from Eunos Interchange and looping at Circuit Rd. Being a subroute of Service 63, it was already wheel-chair accessible (WAB) on introduction. With the introduction of Service 63M, the Shortworking Trip 63A (Eunos to Aljunied MRT) was withdrawn.
- 2014 (13 Jul): Converted to full day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (28 Sep): Calls at an additional bus stop along Ubi Ave 2, in front of Automobile
- 2016 (16 Oct): Amended to ply Circuit Link instead of Lor Bengkok.