SBS Transit Bus Service 63M is a trunk route running from Eunos Interchange and looping at MacPherson Estate, passing through Ubi Avenue 1. Its parent route is Service 63, and was intended to replace Shortworking Trip 63A. From 13th July 2014, the route was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
Bus Service 63M was amended to ply Circuit Link instead of Lor Bengkok from 16 Oct 2016.
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ MacPherson Estate (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Ubi Avenue 1|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro|
|Departure Times from T1||Daily: 0535hrs – 0030hrs|
|0630-0830: 07 – 15 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 20 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 20 mins
After 1930: 10 – 16 mins
- 2012 (12 Mar): Introduced from Eunos Interchange and looping at Circuit Rd. Being a subroute of Service 63, it was already wheel-chair accessible (WAB) on introduction. With the introduction of Service 63M, the Shortworking Trip 63A (Eunos to Aljunied MRT) was withdrawn.
- 2014 (13 Jul): Converted to full day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (28 Sep): Calls at an additional bus stop along Ubi Ave 2, in front of Automobile
- 2016 (16 Oct): Amended to ply Circuit Link instead of Lor Bengkok.
Service 63M is a supplementary route of Service 63, helping to ease high demand for Service 63 between Eunos MRT and the industrial estates around Ubi. It originally operated only during weekday AM and PM Peak hours, and from 12:10am to 12:25am daily, and two additional trips out of Eunos Interchange after the last bus of Service 63 has departed.
From 13th July 2014, Service 63M was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), with additional BSEP buses supplemented but no change in route. This is the first time that an extension of service hours has been classified under the BSEP.
During Eves of Public Holidays, the last trip will be extended to 12:55am to compliment the extension of last train timings.
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 63M operates on a fleet of Mercedes-Benz Citaros under the BSEP scheme.
|Loop Service (via MacPherson Estate)|
- 2012 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.