SBS Transit Bus Service 63M is a trunk route running from Eunos Interchange and looping at MacPherson Estate, passing through Ubi Avenue 1. Its parent route is Service 63. On 13th July 2014, the route was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Circuit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Ubi Ave 1, Circuit Link|
|Route Length||12.6 km|
|Traveling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
|05:35 – 00:35|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||11 – 14 mins||12 – 15 mins||14 – 16 mins||12 – 13 mins|
|Saturdays||8 – 13 mins||11 – 15 mins||10 – 17 mins||11 – 16 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||11 – 13 mins||9 – 14 mins||9 – 15 mins||11 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 63M is a supplementary route of Service 63, helping to ease high demand for Service 63 between Eunos MRT and the industrial estates around Ubi. It originally operated only during weekday morning and evening hours, as well as at 12:10am & 12:25am daily as two additional trips out of Eunos Interchange after the last bus of Service 63 has departed.
Service 63M was converted into a full-day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) on 13 July 2014. This was the first time that an extension of service hours has been classified under the BSEP.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Eunos MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 63: Eunos ↺ Jln Rumah Tinggi
- 2012 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2012 (12 Mar): Introduced between Eunos Int and Circuit Rd (Loop), operating during peak hours on weekdays and midnight daily
- 2014 (13 Jul): Converted to full day service under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (28 Sep): Serves additional bus stop (71131) along Ubi Ave 2
- 2016 (16 Oct): Amended to ply the reinstated Circuit Link, skipping Lor Bengkok
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Eunos extended from 0030hrs to 0035hrs.