SBS Transit Bus Service 123M is a residential trunk route from HarbourFront Bus Interchange and looping at Tiong Bahru Rd, passing through Lower Delta Road. It is route variant of Service 123.
📶 This Bus Service is Wi-Fi enabled, connect to #FreeWiFi@SBST.
↺ Tiong Bahru Rd (Loop)
- Bus Service 123M towards both Tiong Bahru Rd and HarbourFront duplicates along Bukit Purmei Ave. Check the bus destination before boarding.
– Buses displaying the Red 123M Plate head towards Tiong Bahru Rd
– Buses displaying the White 123M Plate head towards HarbourFront
|Route||HarbourFront Bus Interchange ↺ Tiong Bahru Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Telok Blangah Rd, Lower Delta Rd, Bt Purmei Ave|
|Route Length||10.6 km|
|Travelling Time||38 – 58 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bukit Merah Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from HarbourFront
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:50 – 00:05||06:05 – 00:05|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||11 mins||11 – 15 mins||10 – 11 mins||13 – 14 mins|
|Saturdays||13 – 14 mins||12 – 17 mins||10 – 15 mins||12 – 14 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||13 – 14 mins||11 – 15 mins||11 – 14 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 123M primarily serves residents along Lower Delta Road and Bukit Purmei Avenue with connections to amenities around Tiong Bahru MRT and HarbourFront MRT/Int. The route operates daily as a supplementary service of Service 123, enhancing bus connections for residents in these areas.
Formerly a weekday evening peak route between Bukit Purmei and Tiong Bahru MRT, the extended route provides better access to commuters heading to Harbourfront MRT station and Tiong Bahru MRT station, as well as gives convenient access to amenities such as Bukit Purmei Hillock Park, HarbourFront Centre, Radin Mas Primary School and VivoCity.
This service calls at several bus stops in Bukit Purmei estate twice in different directions, i.e. towards Tiong Bahru Road and towards HarbourFront. Red and white service plates are used to distinguish the direction of travel in addition to Electronic Display Signages (EDS) on buses. Red plate indicates buses heading for Tiong Bahru Road; white plate indicates buses heading for HarbourFront.
MRT Stations Served:
- Bus Service 123: Bukit Merah Bus Interchange ↔ Beach Station Bus Terminal
- 2008 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bukit Merah Bus Package.
- 2008 (28 Jan): Introduced between Tiong Bahru Rd (Opp Tiong Bahru Plaza) and Bt Purmei Ave (Loop) as a route variant of Service 123 during evening peak hours on weekdays, renumbered from Shortworking Trip Service 123B
- 2014 (24 Aug): Converted to a full day service, extended to HarbourFront Int and amended to loop at Tiong Bahru Road under LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2018 (18 Nov): Start of operations under Bukit Merah Bus Package (Tendered Contract)