SBS Transit Bus Service 150 is a trunk bus service, operating between Eunos Bus Interchange and Marine Parade. It travels via Still Road, Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and loops at Marine Terrace.
Bus Service 150 commenced operations on Sunday, 20 March 2016 as the 61st route under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
↺ Marine Terrace (Loop)
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Marine Terrace (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Joo Chiat Pl, Telok Kurau Rd, Marine Cres|
|Route Length||7.7 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
|06:00 – 23:30|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||12 mins||14 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Saturdays||15 mins||12 – 15 mins||14 – 15 mins||14 – 15 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||15 mins||14 – 15 mins||14 – 15 mins||14 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Bus Service 150 provides a new direct bus for the following groups of commuters:
- Residents of estates along Joo Chiat Place, Telok Kurau Road and Marine Terrace
Direct Bus Connection to/from Eunos MRT Station and amenities in the vicinity.
- Existing passengers of Bus Service 15 who travel between Eunos MRT and Telok Kurau
Greater frequency of buses heading towards Eunos MRT Station
Bus Service 150 also serves the following amenities along its route:
- Tao Nan School
- CHIJ Katong Convent Primary School
- Ngee Ann Primary School
- Parkway East Hospital
- Kampong Ubi CC
MRT Station Served
- EW7 Eunos
- Marine Crescent (Blk 45) → Eunos Int
- 2016 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon-Eunos Bus Package.
- 2016 (20 Mar): Introduced from Eunos – Marine Terrace (Loop) under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). Wheelchair accessible at launch.