SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 232 is a Feeder service operating from Toa Payoh Interchange and looping at Toa Payoh East, passing through Toa Payoh Central, Lorong 2 Toa Payoh and Braddell MRT.
↺ Toa Payoh East (Loop)
|Route||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↺ Toa Payoh East (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, Lorong 1 Toa Payoh, Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Lorong 7 Toa Payoh|
|Route Length||6.4 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan–Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Toa Payoh
|05:00 – 00:35|
|Weekdays||5 – 6 mins||5 – 9 mins||5 – 6 mins||5 – 11 mins|
|Saturdays||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 10 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 232 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools around Lorongs 2, 6 and 7 Toa Payoh to Toa Payoh Town Centre and Braddell MRT station. It is also the only Toa Payoh feeder to pass through Toa Payoh Central.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Toa Payoh MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- Toa Payoh East (Blk 23) → Toa Payoh Int
- 2002 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan-Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1983 (26 Dec): Introduced between Toa Payoh Int and Lor 2 Toa Payoh (Loop) via Lor 6 Toa Payoh (232G) / Lor 2 Toa Payoh (232W)
- 1998 (31 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Temp Int; Serves new bus stop opposite Toa Payoh Swim Cplx along Lor 6 Toa Payoh (232G); Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Toa Payoh Swim Cplx along Lor 6 Toa Payoh (232W)
- 2002 (19 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Integrated Transport Hub, integrated with Service 237, extended to loop at Lor 7 Toa Payoh and converted to a single plate feeder service (232)
- 2002 (19 May): Re-numbered from Services 232G/232W as a service between Toa Payoh Integrated Transport Hub and Toa Payoh East (Loop)
- 2008 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Toa Payoh extended from 0030hrs to 0035hrs