SMRT Feeder Service 302 is a Feeder service operating from Choa Chu Kang Interchange and looping at Choa Chu Kang Crescent, serving Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang Street 52 and Yew Tee MRT.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang St 52|
|Route Length||8.1 km|
|Travelling Time||35 – 40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang
|05:30 – 01:05|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|3 – 5 mins||4 – 6 mins||4 – 6 mins||6 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 302 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang St 52, Choa Chu Kang Dr, Choa Chu Kang North 7 and Choa Chu Kang Cres, connecting them to Choa Chu Kang Town Centre and Yew Tee MRT. Its primary area of service is Choa Chu Kang Neighbourhoods 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as Kranji Secondary School, De La Salle School and Unity Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Limbang Shopping Centre, Yew Tee Point and Yew Tee Community Centre.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Choa Chu Kang MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
On 08 Jan 2017, a SMRT Bendy Bus (TIB1214B) plying Service 302 was involved in an accident with a car in Yew Tee, leaving the damaged bus stuck on a pavement. The incident unfolded outside Block 689B and near the junction between Choa Chu Kang Drive and Choa Chu Kang Cres. More details at our write up regarding the incident.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- Choa Chu Kang Dr (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int
Weekdays Morning & Evening Peak
Short Trip Service
- Service 302A: Choa Chu Kang Dr (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Dr (Opp Yew Tee Stn)
Weekdays: 05:20 – 07:09 & 17:15 – 19:57
Saturdays: 05:20 & 05:30
- 1993 – 1999: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1999 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 1993 (24 Oct): Introduced between Choa Chu Kang Int and Choa Chu Kang North 5 (Loop)
- 1994 (06 Feb): Extended to loop at Choa Chu Kang St 52
- 1994 (20 Nov): Extended to loop at Choa Chu Kang St 62
- 1998 (08 Nov): Extended to loop at Choa Chu Kang Cres, skipping Choa Chu Kang St 62
- 1999 (29 Aug): Operations transferred Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (16 Dec): Amended to relocated Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Choa Chu Kang amended from 00:55 to 01:05