SMRT Feeder Service 302 is a Feeder service operating from Choa Chu Kang Interchange and looping at Choa Chu Kang Crescent, serving Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang Street 52 and Yew Tee MRT.
From 05 October 2019, the daily last bus timing from Choa Chu Kang will be extended to 0105hrs.
||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Choa Chu Kang Way, Street 52, Yew Tee MRT|
|Route Length||8.1 km|
|Travelling Time||35 – 40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– MAN A22
12-metre Double Deck Buses:
– MAN A95
18-metre Articulated Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
– MAN A24
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang
||0530hrs – 0105hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 03 – 05 mins
0831-1659: 04 – 06 mins
1700-1900: 04 – 06 mins
After 1900: 06 – 10 mins
Feeder Service 302 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang St 52, Choa Chu Kang Dr, Choa Chu Kang North 7 and Choa Chu Kang Cres, connecting them to Choa Chu Kang Town Centre and Yew Tee MRT. Its primary area of service is Choa Chu Kang Neighbourhoods 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as Kranji Secondary School, De La Salle School and Unity Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Limbang Shopping Centre, Yew Tee Point and Yew Tee Community Centre.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route since 1993, the route was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 1999 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Choa Chu Kang MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
On 08 Jan 2017, a SMRT Bendy Bus (TIB1214B) plying Service 302 was involved in an accident with a car in Yew Tee, leaving the damaged bus stuck on a pavement. The incident unfolded outside Block 689B and near the junction between Choa Chu Kang Drive and Choa Chu Kang Cres. More details at our write up regarding the incident.
MRT Stations Served:
- Choa Chu Kang Drive (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int
0520hrs – 0535hrs (Daily), PM Peak Hours (Weekdays only)
Short Trip Service
- Service 302A: Choa Chu Kang Drive (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Drive (opp Yew Tee Stn)
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 06:06 – 07:00 & 17:15 – 19:25
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Bus Fares.
- 1993 – 1999: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1999 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 1993: Introduced as Choa Chu Kang Int – Choa Chu Kang St 52 (Loop)
- 1994: Extended to loop at Choa Chu Kang St 62
- 1998: Extended to loop at Choa Chu Kang Crescent, serving Yew Tee MRT in both directions and omitting Choa Chu Kang St 62.
- 1999 (29 Aug): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (03 Feb): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for a two-year trial
- 2014 (15 Sep): Shortworking Trip 302A introduced
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (16 Dec): Calls at relocated Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange & Start of regular double-decker bus deployments
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Choa Chu Kang amended from 0055hrs to 0105hrs.