- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997 (19 Jan): Introduced from the merger of Feeder 351 and Feeder 355.
- 1998 (06 Sep): Amended to ply Pasir Ris Street 51, in the direction towards Pasir Ris St 11, covering additional of 3 bus stops in both directions (B01 – B06)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Pasir Ris amended from 0050hrs to 0055hrs (West Loop daily), 0053hrs to 0055hrs (East Loop Weekdays) and 0055hrs to 0100hrs (East Loop Weekends & Public Holidays)
Pages: 1 2