Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 359 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Street 71 and Street 11, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3, Drive 12 and Drive 1 . It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Pasir Ris Interchange twice in a single trip.
From 12 July 2020, the East Loop of Bus Service 359 will be amended to serve Loyang Point via Loyang Avenue, Pasir Ris Drive 3 and 2.
- Service 359 buses will continue to the other loop at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange.
- Service 359T buses will terminate at Pasir Ris Int.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Street 71 / Pasir Ris Street 11 (Loop)
[From 12 Jul 2020]
Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Street 71 / Pasir Ris Drive 2 (Loop)
|Passes Through||West Loop:
Pasir Ris Drive 3, Pasir Ris Drive 12, Pasir Ris Drive 10
Pasir Ris Street 51
|Route Length||12.7 km|
|Traveling Time||55 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (West Loop)
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sunday / Public Holidays
|05:30 – 00:55||05:45 – 00:55|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (East Loop)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sunday / Public Holidays|
|05:30 – 00:55||05:30 – 01:00||05:45 – 01:00|
||5 – 8 mins||7 – 10 mins||5 – 8 mins||5 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 359 serves residents and schools around Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 7 on the West Loop, and Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 5 on the East Loop, connecting both ends with Pasir Ris Town Centre.
A full trip of Service 359 will first ply the West Loop (via Pasir Ris Street 71) followed by the East Loop (via Pasir Ris Street 11), while calling at Pasir Ris Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will display as Service 359T to indicate that the bus will no longer continue its journey after reaching Pasir Ris Interchange. In which case, commuters can either change buses at Pasir Ris Interchange or wait for the next non-terminating trip.
At Pasir Ris Interchange, different boarding berths are used for the West (Berth B7) and East (Berth B6) loops. Passengers should check the service direction before boarding the bus.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Pasir Ris MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Go-Ahead Singapore closer to these dates.
The Townlink branding for Service 359 was dropped in August 2018.
Former Peak Period Short Service
In 2014, a Peak Period Short Service (PPSS) variant of this route, 359P, was introduced. It duplicated the East loop of Service 359 and operated during the weekday morning & evening peak hours with private buses. The service was withdrawn on 19 Sep 2016 as part of the Changes to PPSS.
MRT Station Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- Pasir Ris Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Street 11 (East Loop)
[From 12 Jul 2020]
Pasir Ris Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 2 (East Loop)
Weekdays & Saturdays: 05:30 & 05:42
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:45 & 05:56
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997 (19 Jan): Introduced from the merger of Feeder 351 and Feeder 355.
- 1998 (06 Sep): Amended to ply Pasir Ris Street 51, in the direction towards Pasir Ris St 11, covering additional of 3 bus stops in both directions (B01 – B06)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Pasir Ris amended from 0050hrs to 0055hrs (West Loop daily), 0053hrs to 0055hrs (East Loop Weekdays) and 0055hrs to 0100hrs (East Loop Weekends & Public Holidays)
- 2020 (12 Jul): Amended to loop at Pasir Ris Drive 2 (East Loop)
Back to Bus Services