Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 359 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Street 71 and Pasir Ris Drive 2, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3, Drive 12, Drive 1 and Street 11. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Pasir Ris Interchange twice in a single trip.
↺ Pasir Ris Dr 2 (Loop)
- Service 359 buses will continue to the other loop at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange.
- Service 359T buses will terminate at Pasir Ris Int.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Street 71 / Pasir Ris Drive 2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||West Loop:
Pasir Ris Drive 3, Pasir Ris Drive 12, Pasir Ris Drive 10
Pasir Ris Street 51, Pasir Ris Street 11
|Route Length||14.3 km|
|Travelling Time||65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (West Loop)
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sunday / Public Holidays
|05:30 – 00:55||05:45 – 00:55|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (East Loop)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sunday / Public Holidays|
|05:30 – 00:55||05:30 – 01:00||05:45 – 01:00|
||5 – 8 mins||7 – 10 mins||5 – 8 mins||5 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 359 serves residents and schools around Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 7 on the West Loop, and Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 5 on the East Loop, connecting both ends with Pasir Ris Town Centre.
A full trip of Service 359 will first ply the West Loop (via Pasir Ris Street 71) followed by the East Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 2), while calling at Pasir Ris Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will display as Service 359T to indicate that the bus will no longer continue its journey after reaching Pasir Ris Interchange. In which case, commuters can either change buses at Pasir Ris Interchange or wait for the next non-terminating trip.
At Pasir Ris Interchange, different boarding berths are used for the West (Berth B2) and East (Berth B3) loops. Passengers should check the service direction before boarding the bus.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Pasir Ris MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Go-Ahead Singapore closer to these dates.
The Townlink branding for Service 359 was dropped in August 2018.
MRT Station Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- Pasir Ris Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 2 (East Loop)
Weekdays & Saturdays: 05:30 & 05:42
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:45 & 05:56
- Service 359T: Pasir Ris Int ↺ Pasir Ris Street 71 (Loop)
Daily; Terminates at Pasir Ris Int
- Service 359T: Pasir Ris Int ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 2 (Loop)
Daily; Terminates at Pasir Ris Int
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997 (23 Feb): Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Pasir Ris St 71/St 11 (Loop) with the integration of Services 351 and 355.
- 1998 (06 Sep): Amended to ply Pasir Ris St 51
- 2003: Serves new bus stop outside Meridian JC along Pasir Ris Dr 10
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Pasir Ris amended from 0050hrs to 0055hrs (West Loop daily), 0053hrs to 0055hrs (East Loop Weekdays) and 0055hrs to 0100hrs (East Loop Weekends & Public Holidays)
- 2020 (12 Jul): Extended to loop at Pasir Ris Drive 2 (East Loop)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Re-numbered from trips of Service 359 that terminate at Pasir Ris Int
Back to Bus Services
8 thoughts on “Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 359”
Very soon will have double deckers as we know GAS DD EDS format will not input 34,354,358,36,381,386 to their DDs but have 359.
When 359 will start having double decker debut
Not so soon, DD’s are not suitable for feeders, bendys r a option but Loyang have not bought it yet
A sensible amendment to Loyang Point, unlike many other weird “M” variants we’ve seen lately. Good work.
Is 359 timing same for east & west loop?Thank you
It is the same
My child is taking bus no. 359 to and from school daily. However, we realised that the frequency of bus 359 is terrible. At her school bus stop ( near Coral Secondary School ), my child always faces this problem of having to wait for a long time for her bus. In between her bus arrival, there is always at least 2 to 3 buses of 359T which only travel and end at Pasir Ris Interchange which do not continue from go to area near Elias Mall.
In fact just today, 28 March 2016 between 5pm to 5.30pm, 4 buses of 359T came to the bus stop but not a single 359 !!! This is inefficient and so unfair to other passengers !
I need to know why is the frequency of 359T, 3 or 4 times more in compare to 359 , which actually serves a larger number of passengers as it covers a larger area.
Please kindly look into this problem and kindly give me a reply on this issue !
Hi Mrs Lee,
At Coral Secondary School bus stop, the scheduled arrival for non terminating 359 buses are at 1701hrs and 1725hrs.
For 359 buses, almost all buses are scheduled to serve Pasir Ris St 71 (West Loop) before St 11 (East Loop). Buses will typically run 2 continuous rounds of West & East before terminating at Pasir Ris Int for a break. For further feedback on Townlink services, please fill up a SBS Transit feedback form at http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/icfms/icfms_feedback.aspx
Moreoever, Peak Period Short Service 359P operated by MyBus (Loh Gim Chong Transport) which passes by Coral Sec only terminates at Pasir Ris Int.