Premium Bus Service 761 was a Premium service operated by 3S Transport Pte Ltd from Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 to Temasek Blvd. The route passed through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, CTE and Cecil Street, Marina Blvd, operating one trip in the morning.
Premium 761 was discontinued from 1 Jan 2022.
→ Temasek Blvd
||Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 (Opp Horizon Gdns) → Temasek Blvd (Suntec Twr Two)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Cecil St, Marina Blvd|
|Travelling Time||55 mins|
|Former Operator||3S Transport Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Ave 2
||0800hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card: $5.00 | Cash: $7.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 761 serves the housing estates of Ang Mo Kio Neighborhoods 1, 2 and 3 with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It is a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT to reach the city. Other routes running nearby like Service 133 also provide bus connections to the city.
761 was the only SBS Transit Premium service to use the 7xx route numbering most commonly reserved for private operators.
With the takeover of operations by Commute Solutions from SBS Transit on 3 Oct 2016, the route was extended to Temasek Blvd, omitting Fullerton Square with an increase in fares. An additional trip was also added to cope with the lesser seating capacity of private buses as compared to double-decker buses.
Commuters may also pre-book passes from the ShareTransport App.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- AM Peak from Opp Horizon Gdns, Ang Mo Kio Ave 2: 08:00
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $5.00
- Cash: $7.00
- 17 Jan 2011 – 30 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 03 Oct 2016 – 2021: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd
- 2021 – 31 Dec 2021: 3S Transport Pte Ltd
- 2011 (17 Jan): Introduced as a Premium Service from Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 → Fullerton Rd, part of route replaces deleted sector of Premium 549. Two trips departing at 0750hrs and 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2015 (15 Apr): Fleet upgrade to two double-decker buses following retirement of Volvo B10M MkIVs
- 2016 (03 Oct): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd. Route extended to Temasek Blvd with trip addition & fare revision.
- 2017 (03 Jan): Cash fare revised to $7.00
- 2020: Reduced to 1 trip
- 2021: Operations officially transferred from Commute Solutions to 3S Transport Pte Ltd
- 2022 (01 Jan): Service discontinued
- Premium Bus Services Update from 1st January 2022 – Commute Solutions
- Premium Bus Services – Commute Solutions
- Transport Tools – Land Transport Authority
Back to Premium Bus Services
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles
12 thoughts on “[Defunct] Premium Bus Service 761”
There is one thing puzzle me, the 8 am bus always late. why it can not reach first stop at 8 am sharp per schedule? It always late by at least 3 to 4 minutes. There were few times, even worse, it late by nearly 10 minutes. The speed of the bus is also very slow. Where can I feedback this? From this webpage, it indicates 3 trips in the morning, is it correct? 7:50, 7:55 and 8:00 am. Is it still applicable or have changes to 2 trips? If this is the case, the published info should be changed in order not to mislead people. Thanks a lot. Appreciate your response soonest. Thanks
I took 7:50 am can reach Raffles Place at 8:30 am. I took 8 am bus will reach Raffles Place after 8:55 am. I really wondered Whats wrong with the second trip bus services? The bus just reached first stop 8:06 am again! Really disappointed with the bus services.
Possible to bring forward the timing to 7.30am?
Starts work at 8.30am.