Premium Bus Service 761 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Ang Mo Kio Avenue 2 to Temasek Blvd. The route passes through Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, CTE and Cecil Street, Marina Blvd, operating two trips in the morning.
||Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 (Opp Horizon Gdns) → Temasek Blvd (Suntec Twr Two)|
|Passes Through||Ang Mo Kio Ave 1, Cecil St, Marina Blvd|
|Travelling Time||55 mins|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio Ave 2
||0750hrs – 0800hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card: $5.00 | Cash: $7.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 761 serves the housing estates of Ang Mo Kio Neighborhoods 1, 2 and 3 with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It is a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT to reach the city. Other routes running nearby like Service 133 also provide bus connections to the city.
761 was the only SBS Transit Premium service to use the 7xx route numbering most commonly reserved for private operators.
With the takeover of operations by Commute Solutions from SBS Transit on 3 Oct 2016, the route was extended to Temasek Blvd, omitting Fullerton Square with an increase in fares. An additional trip was also added to cope with the lesser seating capacity of private buses as compared to double-decker buses.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- AM Peak from Opp Horizon Gdns, Ang Mo Kio Ave 2: 0750hrs & 0800hrs
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $5.00
- Cash: $7.00
- 17 Jan 2011 – 30 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 03 Oct 2016 onwards: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd
- 2011 (17 Jan): Introduced as a Premium Service from Ang Mo Kio Ave 2 → Fullerton Rd, part of route replaces deleted sector of Premium 549. Two trips departing at 0750hrs and 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2015 (15 Apr): Fleet upgrade to two double-decker buses following retirement of Volvo B10M MkIVs
- 2016 (03 Oct): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd. Route extended to Temasek Blvd with trip addition & fare revision.
- 2017 (03 Jan): Cash fare revised to $7.00