Tower Transit Feeder Service 945 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok Street 52, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, and looping at Bukit Batok Street 34.
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok Street 34 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok East Ave 5, Bukit Batok West Ave 5, Bukit Batok West Ave 7|
|Route Length||7.3 km|
|Travelling Time||23 – 33 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
|05:30 – 01:10|
|Loop Service||5 – 10 mins||8 – 10 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 945 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok East Ave 5, Bukit Batok St 52, Bukit Batok West Ave 5 and Bukit Batok West Ave 4, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, Bukit Gombak MRT station and Bukit Batok MRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok Neighbourhoods 3, 4 and 5.
The route serves schools such as Hillgrove Secondary School, Lianhua Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School and St. Anthony’s Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Gombak Stadium, Bukit Batok Town Park (Little Guilin) and HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bukit Batok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
Gallery (Tower Transit)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 2003 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered from Service 365 as a service between Bt Batok Int and Bt Batok St 34 (Loop)
- 2006 (27 Aug): Amended to ply Bt Batok West Ave 4 and Bt Batok St 33
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Bukit Batok amended from 01:00 to 01:10