Tower Transit Feeder Service 945 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok Street 52, Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, and looping at Bukit Batok Street 34.
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok Street 34 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok Street 52, Bukit Batok West Ave 5|
|Route Length||7.3 km|
|Travelling Time||23 – 33 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
||0530hrs – 0110hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 10 mins
1700-1900: 06 – 07 mins
After 1900: 06 – 15 mins
Feeder Service 945 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok East Ave 5, Bukit Batok St 52, Bukit Batok West Ave 5 and Bukit Batok West Ave 4, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, Bukit Gombak MRT station and Bukit Batok MRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok Neighbourhoods 3, 4 and 5.
The route serves schools such as Hillgrove Secondary School, Lianhua Primary School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School and St. Anthony’s Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Gombak Stadium, Bukit Batok Town Park (Little Guilin) and HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route known as Service 365, it was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 2000 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. The route was later renumbered to Service 945. High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis due to moderate daily demand from residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bukit Batok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
Fare: Basic distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
Gallery (Tower Transit)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 1986 – 2000: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package
- 1986: Introduced by SBS as Service 365, Bukit Batok – Bukit Batok West Ave 5 (Loop)
- 2000 (18 Jun): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered to Service 945, and amended to ply Bukit Batok St 52
- 2006 (27 Aug): Extended to serve Bt Batok West Avenue 4, Street 33 and 34.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Bukit Batok amended from 0100hrs to 0110hrs.