Transtar Cross-Border Bus Service TS3 is a cross-border service plying between Marina Square and Johor Bahru CIQ Complex in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The route passes through Bayfront, Downtown, River Valley and Woodlands CIQ Complex. This route was launched on Monday, 22 January 2018.
|Route||Marina Square ↔ Johor Bahru CIQ|
|Passes Through||Bayfront, Downtown, River Valley, Orchard, Woodlands CIQ, Sultan Iskandar CIQ|
|Current Operator||Transtar Travel & Tours Pte Ltd|
|Current Fleet||Private Buses|
|Departure Timings from Marina Square
||Weekdays||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays|
|17:00 – 18:00||18:00|
|Departure Timings from JB CIQ
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:45 – 07:30||06:30||08:30|
|From Marina Square
|From JB CIQ
|Fare||Section fare payment, EZ-Link Card Accepted
S$6.00 (Max) towards JB;
RM10.00 / S$3.20 (Max) towards Singapore / Marina Square
Transtar Cross-Border Bus Service TS3 is a cross-border route connecting Marina Square to Johor Bahru City Centre, via intermediate stops within the Singapore City areas. The route is operated by private bus operator Transtar Travel & Tours Pte Ltd.
The route is the third cross-border bus service to be introduced by Transtar, after TS1 to Changi Airport and TS8 to Resorts World Sentosa.
Originally planned to terminate at Larkin Sentral Bus Terminal, the route was shortened to JB CIQ when launched. Its intended launch date was on Monday, 17 December 2017, but was delayed.
Effective 24 October 2018, the number of trips was reduced significantly with a route amendment to serve River Valley on both bounds.
Departure times are effective from 1 May 2022.
- From Marina Square (Bus Stop 02089 Promenade Stn/Pan Pacific, Raffles Blvd)
Weekdays: 17:00 & 18:00
Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays: 18:00
- From Johor Bahru:
Weekdays: 05:45 & 07:30
Sundays / Public Holidays: 08:30
- Marina Square: Bus Stop along Raffles Blvd (Promenade Stn/Pan Pacific)
- JB CIQ: End-on bus bays next to Singapore-Johore Express and SMRT Service 950
- Woodlands CIQ: End-on bus bay nearest to escalators descending from immigration concourse
- Johor Bahru Checkpoint → Singapore (all destinations): S$3.20 (EZ-Link) / RM10.00 (Cash)
Towards Johor Bahru:
- Singapore (all destinations) → Johor Bahru Checkpoint: S$6.00
Child fares are half of the abovementioned adult fares.
- 2018 (Jan 22): Route Launched
- 2018 (Jan 27): Reduction in scheduled trips
- 2018 (Oct 24): Reduction in scheduled trips, route amendment to River Valley with Woodlands Civic Ctr stop skipped
- 2020 (18 Mar) – 2022 (30 Apr): Service Suspended
External Links & References:
Back to Bus Services In Johor Bahru
Back to Cross Border Services
Back to Bus Services
One thought on “Transtar Cross-Border Bus TS3”
It is to my deepest inconvenience to inform you that my experience with the service TS3 has not been smooth. Today, on the 20th of November, on a Wednesday, my mother, my grandma, and myself went to the Pan Pacific Hotel bus stop to board the bus service TS3 to Johor Bahru. However, when I arrived at 11:02pm, the bus was not there, contrary to the information stated on the website. After waiting for one hour, there was also no sign of the bus TS3. We were shocked as this was contrary to the information provided on the website, where a bus would arrive at every hour. In the future, I hope that you would state on your website that bus service ‘TS3’ will not be stopping at the Pan Pacific hotel bus stop to prevent misleading information. Thank you for your time to read this.