Transtar Cross-Border Bus Service TS3 is a cross-border service plying between Marina Square and Johor Bahru CIQ Complex in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The route passes through Bayfront, Downtown, River Valley and Woodlands CIQ Complex.
This route was launched on Monday, 22 January 2018.
Due to the Malaysia Movement Control Order, Transtar Cross-Border Services will be temporarily suspended from 18 March 2020 to 14 April 2020.
||Marina Square ↔ Johor Bahru CIQ
|Passes Through||Bayfront, Downtown, River Valley, Orchard, Woodlands CIQ, Sultan Iskandar CIQ|
|Traveling Time||130 mins|
|Current Operator||Transtar Travel & Tours Pte Ltd|
|Current Fleet||Private Buses|
|Departure Times from Marina Square
||Weekdays: 0800hrs & 1800hrs
Saturdays: 0900hrs & 1800hrs
Sundays / Public Holidays: 1400hrs & 1800hrs
|Departure Times from JB CIQ
||Weekdays: 0545hrs & 0730hrs
Saturdays: 0630hrs & 1545hrs
Sundays / Public Holidays: 0830hrs & 1645hrs
Transtar Cross-Border Bus Service TS3 is a cross-border route connecting Marina Square to Johor Bahru City Centre, via intermediate stops within the Singapore City areas. The route operated by private bus operator Transtar Travel & Tours Pte Ltd.
Originally planned to terminate at Larkin Sentral Bus Terminal, the route was shortened to JB CIQ when launched. Its intended launch date was on Monday, 17 December 2017, but was delayed.
Effective 24 October 2018, the number of trips was reduced significantly with a route amendment to serve River Valley both bounds.
- From Pan Pacific Hotel towards JB CIQ:
Weekdays – 0800 & 1800
Saturdays – 0900 & 1800
Sundays / Public Holidays – 1400 & 1800
- From JB CIQ towards Pan Pacific Hotel:
Weekdays – 0545 & 0730
Saturdays – 0630 & 1545
Sundays / Public Holidays – 0830 & 1645
For estimated arrival timings at individual stops, please refer to the official Transtar TS3 online brochure here (Updated 24 Oct 2018)
- Marina Square: Bus Stop along Raffles Blvd (Pan Pacific Hotel)
- JB CIQ: End-on bus bays next to Singapore-Johore Express and SMRT Service 950
- Woodlands CIQ: End-on bus bay nearest to escalators descending from immigration concourse
Fare: Charges Section Fare as detailed below:
- 2018 (Jan 22): Route Launched
- 2018 (Jan 27): Reduction in scheduled trips
- 2018 (Oct 24): Reduction in scheduled trips, route amendment to River Valley with Woodlands Civic Ctr stop skipped