NUS Internal Shuttle Bus DD1 and DD2 were former NUS Internal Shuttle Bus routes, connecting NUS Zone D (Bukit Timah Campus) with NUS Kent Ridge Campus. Operating from 20 July 2020 to 4 December 2020, ISB Route DD was offered in line with NUS’ zoning strategy, ensuring that each zone had a direct ISB service to the nearest MRT station (Bukit Timah MRT) and other key facilities.
Trips heading towards Kent Ridge will be reflected as DD1, while trips heading towards Bukit Timah and will be reflected as DD2 for buses with electronic route signs. This numbering convention is opposite to that presently used for ISB Route BTC.
To board the bus, students were required to present their uNivUS safety profile to the Bus Captain. The uNivUS mobile app indicated the activity zone and the days on which a student was allowed on campus.
Commuters are reminded to be socially responsible, maintain good safe distancing and comply with the following measures when taking the ISB:
- Maintain a distance of 1 metre from other commuters while waiting for the bus.
- Only commuters with approved identifications will be allowed to board the ISB.
- Keep to your designated zone.
- Commuters are to board from the front bus entrance and alight from the back exit door of the buses.
- Commuters are to adhere to spaces marked out for sitting or standing in the buses and at the bus-stops, where possible, especially during the off-peak.
- The bus captain reserves the right to reject a commuter from boarding if the commuter does not wear a mask, is deemed not to be feeling well or if the bus is packed.
- Commuters are required to wear a mask at all times and refrain from talking.
- 2020 (20 Jul): Introduced in line with NUS’ zoning strategy amid the COVID-19 pandemic, serving Zone D.
- 2020 (06 Dec): NUS ISB network reverted to pre-COVID routes; service withdrawn
Back to NUS Shuttle Bus Services