Sunday Full Day Closures along the entire Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit Line (BPLRT) will take place on Sunday, 15 April to Sunday, 24 June 2018 to facilitate additional engineering hours for maintenance work.
This is on top of the Early Closures & Late Openings on the East West Line on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in April on the East West Line.
These closures allow more time for maintenance works, such as the replacement of sections of the power rails, track switch components as well as the parts of the doors and propulsion systems of LRT trains.
The Sunday BPLRT Closures are part of ongoing works to overhaul the entire Bukit Panjang LRT.
Shuttle Bus Guide:
Affected LRT Stations
|Bukit Panjang LRT Line|
As a result, LRT Train Service A (via Senja), Service B (via Petir) & Service C (to Ten Mile Junction) will not operate on affected Sundays between 15 April to 24 June 2018.
- Bukit Panjang LRT Train Service will not operate on the following Sundays
– 15, 22 & 29 April 2018
– 6, 13, 20 & 27 May 2018
– 3, 10, 17 & 24 June 2018
Shuttle Bus Services
Shuttle Bus Services will be provided throughout the duration of the full day closures. Fares for the Shuttle Bus Services are equivalent to the distance travelled by train.
|LRT Stations Served
|LRT Shuttle A||476||Choa Chu Kang, South View, Keat Hong, Teck Whye, Phoenix, Bukit Panjang, Senja, Jelapang, Segar, Fajar, Bangkit, Pending, Petir|
|LRT Shuttle B||476||Choa Chu Kang, South View, Keat Hong, Teck Whye, Phoenix, Bukit Panjang, Petir, Pending, Bangkit, Fajar, Segar, Jelapang, Senja|
- Shortened East West Line Operating Hours in Apr 2018
- Shortened East West Line Operating Hours in Mar 2018
- Shortened East West Line Operating Hours in Feb 2018
- Shortened East West Line Operating Hours in Jan 2018
- Shorter Operating Hours on East West & North South Lines in Dec 2017
External Links & References:
- Bukit Panjang LRT to close every Sunday from 15 April to 24 June for Planned Maintenance Work – SMRT Corporation