SBS Transit Bus Service 112 is a residential trunk route from Hougang Central Int and looping at Hougang Street 92, passing through Hougang Avenue 7, Hougang Street 21, Hougang Avenue 2, 8 and 4.
|Bus Service 112: Hougang Central – Hougang Street 92 (Loop)|
|From Hougang Central||Looping at Hougang Street 92|
||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Hougang Street 92 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 7, Hougang St 21, Hougang Ave 2, 8 and 4|
|Route Length||18.3 km|
|Travelling Time||75 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
12-metre Single Deck Buses:
|Departure Times from Hougang Central
||0515 – 0000 (Daily | Full Trip)
0015 – 0030 (Daily | Service 112A Ends at Kovan Stn Exit B, Upp S’goon Rd)
|0630 – 0830: 11 – 13 mins
0831 – 1659: 10 – 14 mins
1700 – 1900: 12 mins
After 1900: 12 – 15 mins
Introduced as a merger of two feeder services, Service 112 primarily serves the residents along Hougang Avenue 7, 8. 9, and Street 92 with connections to Hougang and Kovan MRT Stations. Its catchment areas includes much of Hougang Neighbourhoods 3, 6, 7, 9, and Kovan City.
The route also calls inside the old Hougang South Bus Interchange (currently Bus Stop 63221 Kovan Hub, Hougang Street 21) as an enroute stop.
MRT Stations Served
- Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit B) → Hougang Ctrl Int via Hougang St 92
Weekdays & Sat: 0515hrs, 0523hrs
- Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit C) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Short Trip Service
- Service 112A: Hougang Ctrl Int → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit B)
Does not loop at Hougang St 92
Daily: 0015hrs & 0030hrs
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Introduced with the merger of Services 322 and 327, from Hougang Ctrl Int and Hougang St 92 (Loop)
- 2004 (27 Mar): Amended to call at the relocated bus stop at Hougang St 21 (Hougang St 21 FC), which was previously known as the former Hougang South Bus Interchange.
- Refer to this article
- 2004: No significant route changes since 2004.