SBS Transit Bus Service 112 is a residential trunk route from Hougang Central Int and looping at Hougang Street 92, passing through Hougang Avenue 7, Hougang Street 21, Hougang Avenue 2, 8 and 4.
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Hougang Street 92|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 7, Hougang St 21, Hougang Ave 2, 8 and 4|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Scania K230UB
Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from T1||Daily:
0515 – 0000 (Full Trip)
0000 – 0030 (112A | Terminates at Kovan Stn, Upper Serangoon Road)
|0630-0830: 10 – 13 mins
0831-1659: 11 – 15 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 13 mins
After 1930: 13 – 15 mins
|Notes||* From 0000hrs daily, buses leaving Hougang Central Interchange will be renumbered as 112A and terminate at Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn)|
Introduced as a merger of two feeder services, Service 112 primarily serves the residents along Hougang Avenue 7, 8. 9, and Street 92 with connections to Hougang and Kovan MRT Stations. Its catchment areas includes much of Hougang Neighbourhoods 3, 6, 7, 9, and Kovan City.
The route also calls inside the old Hougang South Bus Interchange (currently Hougang St 21 FC) as an enroute stop.
- Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn) → Hougang Ctrl Int via Hougang St 92
Weekdays & Sat: 0515hrs, 0523hrs
- Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn) → Hougang Ctrl Int
- Service 112A: Hougang Ctrl Int → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn)
Does not loop at Hougang St 92
Daily: 0000hrs – 0030hrs
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
Fleet: Service 112′s fleet comprises Scania K230UB and Mercedes-Benz Citaro buses.
|Loop Service (Hougang Central Interchange via Hougang St 92)|
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Introduced with the merger of Services 322 and 327, from Hougang Ctrl Int and Hougang St 92 (Loop)
- 2004 (27 Mar): Amended to call at the relocated bus stop at Hougang St 21 (Hougang St 21 FC), which was previously known as the former Hougang South Bus Interchange.
- Refer to this article
- 2004: No significant route changes since 2004.
External Links & References: