SBST Feeder Bus Service 225 is a Feeder service operating from Bedok Interchange and looping at Bedok North Street 3, passing through Bedok North Avenue 1 and 2. It operates as a bidirectional loop service, with different directions denoted as Green Plate and White Plate.
The first bus timing for Service 225G was brought forward to 0505hrs on Mon-Sat (Excl PHs) from 16 Oct 2017.
|Bus Service 225: Bedok ↺ Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)
|Service||SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 225G||SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 225W
||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok North Street 3|
|Passes Through||Bedok North Ave 1, Bedok North Ave 2||Bedok North Ave 2, Bedok North Ave 1|
|Route Length||3.2 km||3.3 km|
|Travelling Time||20 – 25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-Deck Buses:
– Volvo B9TL
– Volvo B10TL
|Departure Times from Bedok||0515hrs – 0040hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0515hrs – 0040hrs (Sundays / PH)
|0515hrs – 0040hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 03 – 05 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 03 – 13 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 03 – 06 mins
After 1900hrs: 04 – 12 mins
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 04 – 06 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 05 – 09 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 04 – 07 mins
After 1900hrs: 04 – 10 mins
Feeder service 225 connects the residential neighbourhoods around Bedok North to Bedok Town Centre, mainly Neighbourhoods 4 and 5. It operates in two directions referred to as Green and White plate, with Green plate operating the clockwise loop and White plate operating the counterclockwise loop. 225G experiences higher demand on average compared to 225W.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings for 225G are extended to 1:00am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
MRT Stations Served:
- EW5 Bedok
- 1970s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 1970s: Introduced as [Bedok Interchange – Bedok North Street 3 (Loop)]
- 1980/81: Anti-clockwise loop introduced as 225 (White Plate). Original route was renamed as 225 (Green Plate).
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int
- 2012 (11 Mar): 225G calls at new bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to the new Bedok Int, 225G skips bus stop along Bedok North Interchange (Blk 204)
- 2017 (16 Oct): First bus for 225G brought forward from 0515hrs to 0505hrs on Weekdays & Saturdays.
External Links & References: